HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Issue with CC member and why

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:24 pm

Mathu was with swl when we started up again....way back then. However he has a problem controlling his temper. He has been given many chances in the past and never quite seems to be able to control himself when any problem arises...despite all his repeated apologies. I do not think that anything will change if hes let back in cc....just more drama. Nothing against him....hes really a good guy....but not as mature as we need him to be in order to call him a teamate.
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:08 am

Go Gbpackers attacked clan members during a ftw game at the ava after he was kicked he said some nice things to Kraven

Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:30 am

I think a trip to the iggy column might be in order for this gentleman. Please tell Mumma about this Valk....and ty for the screenie.
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:02 am

Thankyou gk for the imformation on Mathu30. I will tell him sorry but he is not allowed back into either cc.
Valky I will put Go Gbpackers on iggy list.
Another problem solved... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:57 am

Big Mumma - I updated the public iggy list for swl2b on the site with Mathu30 and go GBapckers.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Today I believe Mr silk abused his rank and caused unnessary drama in swl2b cc during a crash. Below is an outline of events that took place.
At approx 4am my time we were being crashed by altairs and otemmoko and some others when in cc some of the mems had commented on xxmarcia was not in cc.
I told the cc xxmarcia asked to be removed from swl2b cc as a mem and was not a crasher.
Nearing the end of trying to keep crashers at bay I was pmed by Mr Silk to kick snowsniper.
He was attacking his gf xxmarcia.
Now at that time mr silk was pming me i was trying to make calls, get reelers names ready, pm and fight at the same time.
Mr Silk kept pming to kick snowsniper I replied to Mr silk "ffs...plz back off"
I was under alot of pressure at that point in time getting things ready for the next battle with crashers.
Mr Silk then pmed me i was ignoring him and that he would get someone else to kick snowsniper if I did not kick him.
I replied again to Mr Silk "omg ...i am trying to call, get reelers ready, pm and fite"
Next thing I am being pmed by snowsniper asking me why was he kicked.

With learning Mr silk had got someone to kick snowsniper I went into swl cc and asked them "who came into swl2b cc and kicked my cc mem?"
I asked this several times but no-one would tell me who.
Mr Silk wanted to take it to pms. But by that time I was again swamped with pm's from swl2b mems asking why was snowsniper kicked.

Still worried about the crashers I left swl cc and returned to swl2b cc. And tried to continue to find out who came into and kicked a swl2b mem thru pm's.
Icegod was trying to calm me down as I was upset that 1 of the cc mems was kicked unfairly and without a chance to hear his side of the story.

If Mr silk had given me a bit of time to ask snowsniper I am sure I could have stopped all this unnessary drama. I even went onto swl2b acc to try to ask Mr silk who he got to kick snowsniper from swl2b cc. His reply was he was putting mumma and swl2b on his ignore list.
So therefore no I could no longer try to resolve this issue.

I can only do so much as I am only 1 person and I was trying to do my best under the circumstances. But I feel mr Silk is answerable for his actions and had he just given me a bit of time none of this would have happened. I also feel the person he got to kick snowsniper needs to answer for his/her actions as well.

I feel if by my being a general in swl2b stands for nothing then I mite as well not be there...
Therefore no point of me being in swl anymore...This is how I feel..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

First off lets get this in the open.

I Do not have you on my ignore i can show you a screenshot of my ignore if needed. i also can have kat and a few other cc members who was in cc at the time of me being kicked vouche for me that i did indeed reply to you 3-4 times with you ignoring each thing i said. Ive also had cc members asking you if you had me on your ignore.

I then pm'd you and said lets take this to pm. You deleted me from your list. Left cc and then came back to kick me OUT OF SPITE.

Yes i did ask you several times to keep snow off Marcia you said "i told them shes not a crasher" thats not what i asked you to do.

I then found snow and told him to get off of her or hell be kicked he turned around and said "oh im allowed to kill her".

Lets get this out in the open also. She left 2b because she was bein harassed By 2b for being with me. Now you tell me if you would want to be in a cc that you were bein harassed in? The Obvious answer is NO.

She had a "bounty" called on her by aaron [0o0rangeo0o] who is jealous that im dating marcia and hes not anymore. [thats can be discussed in dalls cc with her/dall/daisy/aaron/you if needed]

So snow decided to go against what i said and "attack" her. I told you several times in pm to kick him you "ignored" me [you will say u were busy with clan stuff] you didnt listen to me i had 2 friends join 2b to see if he was still in there i then pm'd you saying kick him once more. You did not

I replied to you i see where out friendship rests you replied with "ffs back off pls" i replied back with either you kick him or ill have someone else do it.

You then said your "omg ...i am trying to call, get reelers ready, pm and fite" i left you alone and had lakia ss kick him after i filled him in with what happened he asked what did i want to happen i said kick him.

You then join swlegends and start your whole "i want to know who kicked snowsniper from 2b now" with me replying to you several times. I believe icegod was even in cc when u were asking and i did reply.

I know for a fact ikilledyou27 or whatever his digits is was in their and im very sure hell vouch for me asking because Kat said i dont think this is a time u want to play around.

Which led to YOU abusing your rank not me. I didnt kick anyone i had a friend kick Snow since u were too "busy" ignoring my several pm's.

Next time dont lie and say i didnt answer you or that no one answered you for that matter.
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Excuse me Silk? Where the do you get off? Mumma wasn't the only rank leader in the cc I was on the whole time you had a problem with a cc member you pm me. Your just a power hungry baby always trying to get your way and kick anyone that even remotely has a issue with you. You deserved to kicked a long time ago and like hell deserved any ranking at all what do you even do for the clan anyways? (well besides kicking ppl). Idc if Marcia is your dieing wife if she's not a member of either cc then she's open to kill by anyone that's wants to got that? Btw CC dating should be strickly forbidden so stupid ass things like this don't happen.

So yeah my issue with a cc member is Mrr Silk
Back to top Go down
almost82

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:29 pm

i can just feel the love..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 pm

power hungry? honestly name one person ive personally kicked that i have a issue with? u cant do that because i help swl while ur in 2b all the time you dont know what i do when im in swl and ur in 2b.

i know your mad i got ranked as a star and u have to treat me as an equal but i really dont care. i had a problem with killme but we set our differences aside and are okay now. dall will sit there and tell you the same that we need to put our differences aside and lead this cc togeher not cry like you are doing.

Im sorry your jealous that i dont "boss" people around to get my way and your seeing as this as your oppertunity to get at me which is beyong pathetic in my eyes.

I have people who was in cc the whole time mumma joined and will vouch i already have someone whose backed me up on it.

The difference between you and i is that your mad that i took my screenshots of you abusing your power on multiple occasions and posted them. Thats what a good leader does i think you need to get a reality check and realize i do nothing but help swl and a bunch of people will vouch for that. Hell dall himself said hes impressed with how i run cc while im in it. His exact words. When we were crashed yesterday morning one of b3asts members even complimented me on how i run Swl.

Now dont ever sit there and get smart with me again your not better then me if anything your below me.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm

A lot going on here and I think something has been brewing for a bit, for how it was handled and being said to each other on the site.. It appears that a 2b member xxmarcia felt unwelcome and decide to leave and not and or continue to work with 2b leadership to fix the issue she was having. I don't know if someone said something today or it has been going on for couple weeks, but at the end of the day, she choose to leave swl2b.

With the above said, as a rank person you can't tell a cc member to get off a none cc member or they will be kicked. That makes no sense to me. Yes being in a relationship you will want to defend your gf/bf, I get that and respect it. I and my gf made a decision a long time ago to not do mini games like sw as part of clan and to just go random world were we have no ties to anyone. So if something did go down, we didn't mess with each other friends.

I think all of the leaders can understand that big Mumma had a lot to manage at the time you were asking her to kick snow and was just asking to hold on, Not say words choose were the best, but under stress situation, we all can be direct with stuff. Smile

TBH my guess about what Big Mumma was think and agree with "not to put words in your mouth Big, I have no idea", if snow attacks xxmaria, she not a cc member anymore and Big was dealing with bigger issue. I think Big did best effort to show respect to an old cc member that left us and let cc know that xxmaria is not crasher, do not focus on her.

Big coming in to swl cc and asking who kicked snow, that was not needed either. I can understand that you felt like someone sneaked in swl2b and over rided you authority and pissed you off, I get pissed off to. But we all know where it came from and Silk is not hiding that fact, so should have been left in PM and not cc. Silk did just what he said he do, ask someone else and another leader in 2b did it with out really thinking is it fair or not to snow.

Last edited by Godtoall "godtoall1" on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://swlegends.forumotions.net
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:52 pm

Wow can't believe my SWL family is talking this way.....
I was there at the end of what happened and will discuss it with Dall, and some of the things I did to stop the problem at that moment. Also, I must say this, my dying words I think they will be, language please.....
This arguing between stars has got to stop, all stars say you love SWL then prove it stop the fighting and arguing, how does this look to members in cc..
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 pm

I did not witness this , how ever, Almost and me were asked to come to Silks cc.
When there the story as told above was told to us.

Wile I very gladly back up a friend like Silk, and really understand him wanting to defend his girlfriend ( some of you might know what I am referring to) I felt I had to tell Silk he overreacted, this based upon his own story.

I know Mumma as a good and fair leader and think it was very good that she told the cc that xxmarcia is not a crasher.

Soul Wars is a game of combat, so being attacked is part of the game, deal with it or don't play! However, I think focusing on any player in the game (unless there dangerous crasher) is wrong. A few weeks ago someone focused on a friend of mine for 3 solid games, for no reason other then to show he could. I believe it was Daisy who then said: White dots are free to attack, but if a fellow member asks me to stop, I would , out of respect for that member.
I wholeheartedly agree with that, the rule says a white dot is not protected, it does not say : thou shalt atacketh one white dot over and over! There still is something called common decency.

I am also convinced Big Mumma would have dealt with this situation and she would have resolved it, if given the time needed.

I very much hope that we do not loose Mumma and/or Silk over this and that everyone learns to please calm down...

All one needs is a sharp sword and an even sharper mind!

....Ehrm..errr...has anyone seen my sword??...
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 am

Mr Silk I asked cc "who came in and kicked snowsniper". I already know You were behind him being kicked but I wanted to know the actual kicker who came to the cc and done your bidding for you.
So I am not lying as you put it.
I have never had a real problem with you and you know that. But what you did was not called for.
I know gk and daisy I have let you down with my language but at least I admit I did say that and not hide from that fact.
I apologise to Mr silk for using language, but at the time I was more worried about keeping crashers at bay then worried about some trivial matter as a gf being killed in a soul wars game.
I think Mr silk saying a bounty was put on xxmarcia to be in my opinion sounds ridiculous and childish tbh.
Gk knows 1st hand about how I react to things like this as my bf before becoming a mem of swl used to try to kill gk, gta, daisy etc..I never involved myself or the cc to deal with it.
Yes gk I know I shouldnt have went to swl cc and asked questions. But I was feeling betrayed and I wanted answers.

I have never lied and I wont lie to try to cover up stuff. I know I will have to answer for using language and kicking Mr Silk for abusing his rank and priveleges as a swl cc mem.
And I will accept anything you decide.

But I want it made clear that at no time did xxmarcia complain to me or anyone else as far as I know about being treated unfairly in swl2b cc. If someone is feeling treated wrong Rav and I usually sort it out. I do know it was you mr silk who asked me to delete her from swl2b and if you remember correctly I told you I was sad to hear she wanted that. As I liked her and thought she was an asset to swl2b cc.

I do not know what is going to happen from here on in but I will stand by whatever decision is made.
Back to top Go down
rav486

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:26 am

I wasn't on at the time to witness anything and Mum I apoligize to you that I wasnt in cc to help you deal with this crap.As for this marcia person,I didn't even know she left 2b or wasn't even aware she had a problem in cc ,she never said a word.Since she chose to leave 2b i think anyone can attack her , shes a white dot.As for Silk repeatedly demanding for Mum to kick snow, he should have waited for her to deal with w/e was happening at the time , or even asked another star in 2b to deal with the situation ,instead of him demanding snow to be kicked. As for Silk having someone come in 2b to kick snow I think that was just wrong...
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:27 am

Wow, as daisy put it, seeing this "family" like this hurts...
I witnessed some of what happened, but didn't really realize what was going on...

All I can say is, I remember when Mumma anciented for weeks and weeks while being one of the best swl teammated ever, and is now a great leader of swl2b.

And Silk, who joined swl only a fraction of the time I've been a member, but has probably easily played more sw games than I have, and who truly stepped up as a leader in this clan.

Two extraordinary teammates and leaders; I hope that whatever happens is for the best.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 pm

Yes ...... we are a family....and all families have their share of controversies.... Swl is no different. What saddens me the most is that this is between some of our most loyal mates. Unfortunately....... but I fear that were gonna lose someone over this crap.
Lately this clan has had more than enough drama ..... enough to last us months. I think this is because we have some strong personalities here who often times do not wanna walk a mile in someone elses shoes and others who are just plain jealous. What alot of people do not understand is "how to get along". In school we are taught to speak our minds......well sometimes that hurts peoples feelings. Sometimes the best thing to say is......"nothing". Nothing is gained by "calling out" someone.....it leads to hurtfull feelings. We need to learn to be respectfull of each others feelings.
Its unfortunate to say the least. Something must be done about this.... We cannot have our leaders who are supposed to lead by example be the ones at the core of any controviersies.
I really hope we can find some resolution to all this..... we were never this type of clan... I personally prided (and bragged to others) how great our leadership was. I can only imagine what will come next if we continue on this path. I am very saddened by all this.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

What'd to give heads up that Mrr Silk ask me to remove him from the site, so I have. Well dis activated his account.

Also wanted to share with you all what I said to him.

I told him that at the core of all of this was xxmaria ability to not communicate to Big and or Ravan about her problems. That I have know Big Mumma and Ravan for along time and that neither of them would allow someone to miss treat someone and that if she would have just said soandso are saying this stuff to me or provided srceenies of her issues, that they would have taken care of it.

She decided to leave swl2b and made you"Mrr Silk" tell Big that she wanted removed. I wish you would have ask/talked to her to work with the leaders on the issue and just not leave. Then when she decided to stay world 9, pushed you to use your rank in Swl cc to do here bidding and get snow kick, which you easily did. That was not right!! xxmaria should have left w9 to stop the continuing issue going on. That if she wanted this fixed, she would have stayed in swl2b and worked with the leaders. However she choose to stay in w9 to drag you down with her, because lets be real, nothing good was going to come from her hanging in w9 after leaving swl2b.

Yes I get that you will stand bye your gf, I respect that "I will always do the same" but that in the future you will work and communicate with xxmaria that what happen could have been prevented.

Best wishes and that I hope when continue to be friends.

So that is what I said.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:14 pm

If Mrr Silk could see what you wrote I bet he'd want it to be the truth. Not saying you didn't say that, but it wasn't correct.

Her name was xxMARCIA not xxMARIA and it was Silk's choice to kick snow, she didn't influence him with any words or push him to use his rank to kick Snow. It was only Mrr Silk trying to protect his gf. Don't think that xxMARCIA was the one trying to get revenge or anything special. It was all what Mrr Silk believed to be the "right" thing.

"I'm not trying to offend you, I'm trying to tell the truth"
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:03 pm

Sorry killme I didn't know you were the 3rd person in our pm.

If you could with out correcting my opinion or what Mrr Silk and I talked about, just give your own opinion.

I assume its something simple like, it all Mrr Silk and only his and no else. "which is at the heart of it true"

This is what Mrr Silk and I went back and forth on and agreed that ya should have got xxmaria to communicate better at the start.

But at the end, he is going to stand bye her and I can understand that as someone in a relationship that I care more then anything for. But as advice to Mrr Silk, xxmaria and he should communicate better, because this all could have been prevented.

We all know what happen, someone gave her a hard time, she over acted left swl2b, then choose to stay w9 to cause more drama. As soon as some attacked she ran to Silk to get them to stop and that is what he did and abused his leadership in swl cc. Once he didn't get a quick respond from Big yes kicking now, because as we all know big was busy and had tired to respect Silk wish best she could to tell cc to leave xxmaria alone. That certain cc members in both swl and swl2b had an issue with her and choose to ignore the calls to leave her alone and escalate the issue. Silk then choose to go to another swl2b leader to get snow kicked and that swl2b leader did it, not a swl leader. Because Silk has no kick rights in the swl2b cc.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Psychiix, She doesn't listen and was caught attacking members at the ava during a ftw. I know Dall told me not to enforce the rules for the time being but someone had to kick her
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:59 pm

Valk I heard that both of them were also in the crashers cc too, I told Lil to kick and will have mumma iggy them, if they att us and in crashers cc we don't want or need them. also spoke to Dall about this too....
flower
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:23 pm

ValkyrieEdge: Kicked MizzJenny from swl cc without cause, attacked members of the winning team during a ftw. Use of foul language, and has has continued anger issues with certain cc members in the cc.

Putting my name here isn't a attempt to make of joke out of what I did, but to admit it and say ban me please
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:34 pm

With that being said from val, I have removed all site leadership permission for Val. Current only a standard member and has no access to leader only topics. CC owners let me know, if I should reverse that change.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:15 pm

I wanted to say after watching full vid, I feel I'm not getting full picture on this. Blue ava not dead yet at 7-5mins in game left. and some how val gets killed 2 times at blue ava. Why are so many red focus on val and not the ava? I really feel like some none rank had a witch hunt going on. I've seen leaders joke about val you a boy or girl and reports about none rank going after her/him. It looks like madstrike didn't att val, but other of good lvl had to be to kill val at ava area to die so quickly and focus should have been on ava.

I hope, I don't know this for sure, but I hope that ppl were not being disrespect of val umm differences, when it comes to gender area and not going after him/her at a personal level. I wonder if val finally had enough and just blew a gasket.

Not to make any reasons for what val did, I already removed permission on site, just think some of the fires recently could have been dealt with different and as leaders, we need to work together with stuff that comes up.

Again I don't know the day to day stuff, just what I've seen in the past cc and stuff on site. I've been MIA due to food poisoning last few days, so most I've done is wood cut and quick farming rounds. Finally able to hold some food down.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   

Back to top Go down

Issue with CC member and why
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next