HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Issue with CC member and why

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Luyiluyi

PostSubject: Issue with cc member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:33 pm

^ That is exactly what I'm thinking. Why??
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:07 pm

#1) i do not know who obrien is...if hes in 2b then Rav will deal with him.
#2) I spoke with ok hehe about what transpired today and have dealt with this situation. As far as im concerned it is over.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:10 pm

Ty Gk, I kicked ok hehe earlier and told him I was sorry that I had not known you 2 had talked, he came back after the 1hr kick was over and I think everything is fine.

PostSubject: Issue with cc member and why   Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:12 pm

iwhip slaves------12/5-----1 hour timeout, was at red avatar defending & was on the opposite team. Killed me at avatar and said, "Gtfo"

(NOT original name)

He is 135, unranked, in Swl and needs to be kept and eye on because of crashing attitude and tends to have a mouth on language.
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:08 pm

venum - regarding silk in that cc, you will notice he is not even in world 9, and also the pm's he recieved from ithunderr. But i suppose i do understand your point; however why would you be ranked in a crash cc?
Back to top Go down
shad0w fyr3 "arielbgomez1

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:57 pm

Its been talked over already. I suggest we drop that subject.
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:31 pm

Mrr Silk. After the first conflict we had, he never seem to get over it, and it seem to me he's holding grudge. When I tried to apologize to im after atwas both our faults, hinstead of listening, aded me to hi ignore list. He's been ignoring me fr some time, I believe deleting me and taking me off. He constanty says in cc wenever I try to communicate to him for leader business, he says he doesn't like me. A few others have also noticed this. At the time of the conflict he was going against what I was saying, and I was a captain, the only leader in both ccs during a crash, and he was three stripes. An example of his disrespect or just being rude is, a member of swlegends asked for a caller to swl2b, while I was calling for Swlegens, and Mrr Silk replied, uninstigated, not talked to, or askked on "I'll be source after we get a new caller". During the conflict he was the one that started talking to me about how I was doing my job, I've never insulted or disrespected him. Another time, in swl2b, I was only leader and needed to stop a conversation that went against swl and jagex rules. The topic and a few words shouldn't be said in that clan. Two more mini conflicts started and a swlegends in Swl2b was in two, so I asked her to go to Swlegends, it seemed it would settle things down. I had a right to kick her for saying a few things Mr Silk felt he had to get into the convesation, I was a lieutenant ad he was three stripes, gain he was going against what I was sayingand saidhe'd ring in Luyi to over rule me. Is I invited Luyi in, she ageed with me. The Swlegends member went over to swl after. He's been acting as if he's untouchable, can get away with anything, and is better than leaders. Now, if you still aren't convinced something is up with him, he has broken a rule before. Is it not true, that when it is called 127+/ranger to avatar by caller, you must go if you meet the requirements? Don't say no, here's proof, leaders meeting you all said that you had problems with Madstriker for that. When Jugz was calling one day, he specifically said "127+/rangers to avatar" "we need help" and we still hadn't got a kill at 7 minutes. Mrr Silk at level 135 combat, was standing in the obelisk, he had been ignoring the calls for minutes now, and ignored me warnning him to go. Apparently he took me off ignore when I mentioned he could be kicked. His excuse, was that Gkdall himsef said he wouldn't have to attack the avatar unless there were emergencies such as crashs. What about the fact it was 7 minutes without a kill? Why would Gkdall allow someone to not attac the avatar? I pmed this to Gkdall via Swlegends.forumotions, he said thx, but I he never told me what happpened, and yes, I asked him twice after, two serperate days what was up. He may not have seen them, I know he's busy, but he does now. At the leaders meeting while ranking, there were votes against him being ranked. Mine, Valk's, (and Daisy was talkin about personal business nt getting in the way of swl and that it can't be tolerated, and Big Mumma agreeing). That's about 4, Gkdall you might have been tired, but you said the vote was one way.... I want to know if there's anything going on. And if you want to know the first conflict, I'll write it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:46 pm

you honestly need to get over it. your not coming off my ignore. i do help at the avatar ask luyi and a few others. i cant help that i dont like you or how u act u need to get over it and yes i do hold grudges and i always will. i do not bother you at all and u personally waited till i got promoted to star to complain about me? why is this? seems like your livin in the past to me
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:37 pm

First, I'd like to say Killme you are right on my quote about personal business getting in the way of SWL but my vote was an agree for promotion, just wanted that straight.
I think the only think I can say hear is I'm calling a peace talk between all people that have a conflict with each other, Stars must get along and respect each other in cc at all times, no exceptions for that.....
Also, Killme we go back along time in sw, but I must say I don't think what you said at the end to Dall is right, or maybe you are phasing it wrong IDK but I think you should choose your words more wisely, I also want to take this time to let you know Killme that I appreciate all you do for the cc when your on, Stars are Stars in my eyes.....
Also if call is made for 127+ to ava yes your right all go....
As far as Dall not answering you, all I can say is that when I ask Dall a question, and he doesn't response that's his nice way of letting me no not my business, but in your case,IDK.
I will not ramble on, will get all parties involved in a peace talk for the cc's well being...
flower
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:59 pm

My responce should of came first, for all to no, so let me respone to Silks responce.
While in cc all Stars need to act as thou they get along, outside SW, IDC.
All stars must communicate with each other for the well being of the cc and tbh a good star always puts the cc first.....
I think all our stars are good thats why their stars.....
flower
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:42 pm

Thank you for your post killmenow. You seem to have quite a bit to say there. Its quite obvious that it needs to be addressed. So here goes....

#1) Yes you told me at length about Mr. Silk and the Ava situation. I thanked you for this. Yes you asked me a few times about what I said to him and I believe I told you that it was dealt with....I was not evading you question. Given your feeling towards Mr. Silk I saw no reason to tell you what was said because I didnt want to establish a 'gossip' environment concerning this issue. Regardless of this, what any disciplinary actions I (and other Generals) take with another cc member is not to be discussed with anyone else for that exact same reasoning as ive stated above (prolonging the 'drama' with a 'gossip' like atmosphere of 'he says/she says').
Same goes for 'drama' concerning you Killmenow..... you have had your share of complaints lodged against you but I try my best to avoid naming names unless its relevant to the solution of the current crises. Think about it for a minute....what if i came to you and said "so and so said this and that about you"....you would respond to me and then go after that person and then that person would say to me ... "Killme said this and that....why did u tell him what I told you Dall?" and that person would be hisitant to say anything in the future. Additionally, the friction would undoubtadly expand with other cc members being dragged into the middle of it as well...thus creating a very tense atmosphere in cc.
It would not be fair to the cc nor the people involved to "air all ourdirty laundry".

#2) With Mr. Silk's promotion you make a claim that 4 people voted 'no'. As to my understanding this is not true whatsoever. Daisy responded to what you said by saying personal business should not be "aired" in cc and Mumma agreed to that..... They both voted 'yes' to Mr. Silk. As far as Valk is concerned maybe she did vote 'no'...If so that would make the vote 11-2 (we had 13 stars in meeting). That is very one sided in favor of. Now, this also is a prime example by what I stated in #1. By you saying Valk, Daisy, Mumma voted 'no', it could lead to drama and hurt feelings...... especially if your 'facts' are misleading. If you are going to make such claims for all to see...you better be able to back up your claims. Youve put me in a position now where I feel it necessary to ask them how they voted. If you are right the vote would've been 9-4... still 2/3rds. And if you are wrong....I would hope that you have the decency to apologize all parties concerned...first in pm and secondly through a Post (since you aired "dirty laundry" for the cc to see in a post).

#3) Killmenow you went through a whole entire 'history' of events above. I rarely care about the 'minute by minute' details of an incident....I try to get a generalized idea of the sequence of events and go from there. Let me explain why. When there is a 'conflict' between parties.... one side will have their 'facts' and reasoning justifying their course of action...and the other side will have their set of 'facts' that justify and explain their course of action. I have never......ever.......ever...........ever.....seen this to... N O T ...be the case. Therefore it is impossible and meaningless to go into the 'he says/she says' details. Same goes with your situation with Mr. Silk....you have your beliefs and facts.... so does he. Most of the time time will tell who is right because someone who is a 'slacker' or not a team player will show themselves if due course.....which is why I and other Generals need to know whats going on in cc every day.... to develop an idea of what type of teamate a certain person is... and then take action accordingly. Of course, depending on the offense, disciplinary action may need to be taken immediate.

#4) Given that SWL has so many people in the clan...its foolish to think that everyone will get along. However, the health and well being of the clan comes first. Translation....try to 'be polite'... and avoid one another till a future date. Time has a way of curing anger towards others. You and only you can 'allow' someone to make you angry.

#5) Killmenow.... you state that I didnt respond to you when you asked me on two separate occassions. I did respond to you (see above comments). However, please keep in mind that when I get on at night... I more often than not get bombarded with pms. I try my best to answer everyone one of them...even is its a short phrase. I never ignore anyone intentionally. Having said that, I have missed some pms and undoubtedly will again. Just so that you know....i honestly and truly care for all my teamates in SWL and wouldnt ignore anyones pm intentionally.

#6) Now....my last point..... this one may be a point of contention as I hope to not offend anyone but Im sure I probably will. Ive said it before and I will say it again. I will never.......ever......ever.....disrespect anyone by treating everyone the same. I believe that rewards complacency/lazainess and punishes innovation/hard work. What I try to do is treat everyone F A I R L Y and give everyone the equal opportunity to succeed. What they do with that opportunity is up to them. Some live up to high expectations and other live up to low expectations.
Let me give a 'connection' to SW. When we have 16-20 ppl in cc and Obby/Ava rushes are called....ive never seen 16-20 people at Obby/Ava. Most of the time there 5-6. Should we 'kick' the rest ?... Of course not....time will tell who is worth keeping and who is not. This does not mean that people can choose if they want to go to Obby/Ava. We need everyone to comply with callers commands. Given this....'things' happen and we've all had situations where it was impossible to get to Obby/Ava. If we had 12-14 SWL at Ava...then we would be winning games 8-0 constantly. I will tell you what makes me very upset....that is when Obby/Ava rush is called and a team member is at jellies... 'training'. Thats pure laziness and should not be tolerated.
Let me also give you a real life example......in many (and ever increasing) public schools in the U.S. awards are no longer given based on accomplishment ....everyone get a 'participation' award. I feel this is bad as it rewards the non performing students with the same reward as the high performing students. Conversly....it punishes the high performing student by not recognizing accomplishment or ability. In other words...why strive to exert 'effort' and 'win' by 'studying hard/working out' when you will get the same reward for 'not studying hard' or 'walking to the finish line'. If you ever wonder why more and more of our high paying jobs are being taken by 'foreigners'....look no further. In their cultures....the higher producing people get rewarded....and the lower producing ones are left behind. In the U.S. those non producing people are a very powerfull voting bloc with enornous political power. Sorry, there I go again turning towards politics.....my apologies.

In conclusion, I refuse to treat everyone the same for this very example. Instead I keep an ongoing 'tally' in my head/notes of who does good and is a great teamate. It is those that I try to reward and I will support those against 'negative claims' against them. I know this is a game....however real life 'personification' will dictate whether SWLegends are successfull or will fade away into obscurity. I personally believe that SWL is the premier SW clan in all of RS.

This post is not only for Killmenow but for all members of SWL.

Last edited by gkdall on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:45 pm

I have to agree with Daisy that when we are all in the cc's whether your in swl or swl2b we must each put our differences aside and do what is right for the clan. If we as leaders start fighting or quarreling in the cc it does not give a good impression on prospective new comers.
All personal feelings need to be kept out of the cc and a professional attitude put in place. Not everyone can like everyone else but we need to tolerate the ones we have personal conflict with for the good of the clan.
Now my name has been bought into this let me respond to it. I said and I quote...Give credit where credit is due..My vote was for promotion.
Also at times I will admit when a call for 127+ and rangers to ava has been called I have not gone but stayed at obby. It depends on what is happening as to why one goes ava or stays at obby to try and hold it. Its usually when i am maging i stay at obby to hold it. However if there is an emergency and help is really needed at ava then i go.
I feel killmenow and mr silk need to both put their differences aside now and do whats right for the clan.
We are Legends...World 9 is becoming more popular...So lets do our best..Tolerate each other and be the best soul wars world there is..
I love you
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

I'd like to say I've learned a little from all your responces, well obviously the most from Dall bc of the size of it. I tried not to involved Mumma and Daisy in the vote which is why I put ()'s but it had failed, therefore becoming misleading facts, I do indeed need to apologize to both of them. I'm not to sure how to generally apologies to both over Forumotions but I will on RS. We still have a lot we must discuss to become 100% on the same level, which probably will never happen, but the more we communicate positively, the more we bond and trust. I never tried to accuse you Dall of anything but I really had no clue whatsoever at what happened, and I guess I was the one who didn't see the private message for a change. Both my fault. The topic wasn't trying to kill anyone but pretty much do what it's supposed to. This document was made to see the problems, try to solve or correct them, that's why this was made. I apologize to you Dall, it's a lie not to say you work the hardest bc of world alliance and everything else and it's amazing how you can still listen to everyone. Now that you've tallied this in your head, I can only wonder if it's positive, negative, or maybe even neutral. I deserve what I deserve. There's a saying life isn't fair. I don't believe that is true, and by saying that I don't believe life is fair, don't assume what I mean. I know that Dall you're trying to run it very fairly and actually talk to every member, no matter if it's a founder, generals, a 2 stripe or an unranked beginner. You've been such a role model to everyone and myself as well. After that talk we had you really inspired me, don't think it's a waste at all. In the clan now, all I want to do is, well I can't really say help. I've always wanted to help, but I want to help everyone who has a problem individually. I think you'd be great in politics. I've already seen how hard it can be helpinh Rav with Swl2b, lol she does really good, trying to listen to the problems make a fair conclusion and finish everything else before the fake rush starts. My comments towards you Dall, aren't of hate, jealousy, or anything negative. Only confusion, I really wanted to know, not of punishments, but if there were corrections. I had a lot of what you said in mind while typing up the reply, I bet you took a lot of time to write yours. I'm in my place atm trying to help, but every mistake I make helps me learn a lesson, the bigger the, well I guess you could say better but in cases like that it's really not pretty. I hope that's some what of an apology I know you'd accept, I don't want to give you more problems online with spam. And don't worry Big and Daisy, I'll get to you. And last thing, I didn't forget about Mrr Silk. Silk it really does seem like it's between me and you only now. We have to settle OUR differences for the clan. I did not post this after your rank on purpose and I have something over due to say whether you like it or not. I really am sorry our jobs conflicted but we were both trying to help out, maybe we didn't see eye-to-eye about the events occuring at the time, but it's over now. I wasn't trying to get off your ignore list, but consider this, next time we're the only two leaders on during a crash, which matters more, our personal past, or the clan then. It's only your desicion and nobody can change it, not even Zezima. Thank You all for your time and helping everyone understand a little bit more.
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:40 pm

Killmenow....i gotta be totally honest with you. This post you just made reminds me of the reason why us stars wanted you to become one of us. Your post is very well written and sincere. In fact its so good...im gonna copy it and use it the next time im in the 'dog house' with my girlfriend ...lol.
About what you said about me....thank you very much...very kind words indeed. Youve swollen my head so much ...im gonna run for president..... free zeal for all !!!!!!!!!! (I wish).
On a serious note...you give me lots of compliments in your post. Tbh im not deserving of all those compliments. Its our clan, as a whole, that deserves the compliments...especially our leaders...not me. The best compliment you could give me... would be to be the best teamate possible. I take great pride in our clan and how we operate.
Just like Daisy and Mumma said in their posts....we are stars in cc and must all work as a team and not let personal feeling get in the way of the clans success. That being said...trying to resolve any issue is of the utmost importance when the issue involves stars.
By apologizing you should good maturity and by offering resolution to the 'issue' you should good empathy as well.
Thank you Killmenow
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:56 pm

GK I love your politics, but hay we almost always on the same page and again I completely agree, politic correctness sometimes goes little over board. That award is an example. Smile Free zeals for all lol, can I get some Obama money Smile

My take on this whole thing is this. Sounds like some stuff went down and couple leaders got the info when it happen, but not us all. That's why I always say on the meetings, post on here when it happens and not later on. Like the other Leaders said above, while in the cc together, you have to show respect for each other or other in the cc will feed off of that and join in. Simple as that! Not asking you to be BFF, but please don't create an environment in cc that causes drama.

I don't have the full picture still from both parties on each other take on what happened, I kinda get your side kilme, but as gk put it above I completely agree with on dealing with this stuff. I drop GK and Daisy and other leaders notes from time to time when I see something. If I think its at a level that needs to be noted for other leaders I post here. After that I move on.

Like I always say, when someone does something, print screen, it is not that hard and it then takes away he said she said stuff.

For now, both of you 2 need to step up and say lets "move on" and "take off ignore list" and keep building the cc stronger and not cause division in the cc. I think your both good leaders, so lets get this worked out please.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 am

hello fello noobs and noobettes.u no wat i wasnt gunna reply but kill and silk u are there 4 a reason that is u r gr8 callers and i hope u grow from this becuse both of u run this chat well and are leaders we all need 2 act like leaders and move on-get past -learn -grow and be strong and successfull dall well put . ty
Back to top Go down
rav486

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:00 am

tbh i wasn't going to respond either because i don't know what happened between the two,but i will say i have to agree with Daisy we are stars for a reason and we need to set the example for both cc's members.Best to just let it go and be civil for the sake of cc.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:09 am

Thank You Killme, lets move forward now....
As I always say, SWL rocks......
Now you know why we Rock, we are family.
flower
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:38 pm

graverdigger15 --12/18/09----off world no rank asking side and when leader asked to come w9 and sw to be in cc, started asking other cc leaders ok to stay. This is not the 1st time I have seen issues with this cc member, So I told all cc leader in the cc to kick grave until cc owners Gkdall and Daisy say other wise. Over him causing issues, leader asked to leave nicely and he is like why??, then tries to pull another leader in to make it ok that was allowed in cc. As soon as grave tried to pull leaders against each other, was my last draw.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:08 pm

I agree with you GTA 100%, I think you did the right thing, I back you !00%.
flower
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:11 pm

Also Grave1digger15 had joined J Brock in last nights crash. (12/18/09) He latter pmed me saying he only did it because he thought the reason he was banned from swl was stupid and then asked me if he could possibly join swl2b, personally I hope to never see him again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:13 pm

graved1gge15 yall Razz
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:19 pm

ty Mrr Silk for name correction, I had to go, so I got it close as I could. Smile

Wanted to say all the leaders did great in handling the situation, I just saw what grave was doing. I didn't kick grave when it happen, someone beat me to it Smile.

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:09 pm

I zezinho I---12/19/09---left cc on his own, was mad he couldn't train at jellies on winning side and ignore caller. I asked to go ovav on 1st kill, have 3 warning finally said ok and went. then straight back to jellies with caller saying 127+ to ava and was 133. after asked 2nd round, left cc called me a loser and other stuff. So iggy is my vote.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:22 pm

Samson77777--12/19/09-- he is absoultly no help to the cc ive warned him many times about playing with barracades. Everytime i die i see him sitting at aids afking/playing with barracades. He was warned many times by me to help cc. Luyi called for all 127+ to help kill avatar it took us 17 mins to kill. Hes a level 133 and does nothing to contribute to our cc. I warned him once in chat and once in cc then kicked him from cc. Id say perm kick.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   

Back to top Go down

Issue with CC member and why
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: