HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Issue with CC member and why

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
rav486

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:17 pm

Just wanted to add,I know we all can't get along as i have bin threw this and will be first to admit there are some members i dont particularly like but i put that aside for cc sake,everyone shud do the same.We are all at sw for the same reason to meet our goals.So lets work together and not against and help others,and put this bickering and fighting behind us.And sorry for swearing earlier,theres only so much 1 can take i guess.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:38 pm

seems like what otherwise would have been a small tid bit bw a couple players.... seems to get dragged on and on as it plays out in swl site. I wish i knew how to make this stuff stop. This whole last drama episode.... is really.... over a few sentences.
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:47 am

Its Sad When Our Clans Fight And Bicker Amongst Ourselves Like This, Prehaps Better Judgement Should Have Tooken Place, It Isnt My Place To Say Its Only My Opinion. The Flameing And Flame Baiting Needs To Stop On Forums, In Cc, In Game, And In Pm. Internal Fighting Is What Lead W44 Into A Constant State Of Turmoil, Im Sure We Dont Want That To Happen Here?

And Even If Swl Has Plenty Of Star Ranks, They Deserved Their Rank And Got It, Put It This Way Would You Still Work If Your Boss Never Gave You Credit For A Job Well Done? Or In School Where The Couch Never Put You On The Starting Team During Football Season, Even Though Your Peers Know You Have Been Practicing And Going That Extra 10 Yards? I Doubt It,

Noone Likes To Be Underlooked. And Swl2b Needs More Stable Members To Help Run It, You Said And I Quote " A CC WITH DOUBLE OF MEMBERS " Maybe It Isnt Exactly Word For Word, But The Point Remains, Swl2b Members Are Ranked Accordingly To How Swl Leaders Are. Instead Of Bickering On Lack Of Leadership Look For The Players Who Do Call, Who Does Help With The Cc, And Post Them On The Leader Only Boards As Next Potential Leaders, And Have Other Swl2b And Swl Leaders Look At Names And Reasons Why They Should Be Leaders And Have Them Talk About Them During Our Meetings.

And Lets Face It The Arguements And Goin Back And Forth Wont Solve Anything

§ Every Saint Has A Past, Every Sinner Has A Future §
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:34 am

Some of the worst part of these things is, after what cause the problem in the first place is forgotten and forgiven their still given life on the forums by everyone trying to put their own two sense into the matter. Not saying anything against you Venum, I thought your points where fine. But I already talked to Daisy about the matter and in my opinion it's closed... My position in the matter not the whole Kraven issue. Sometimes it would be better if we left these matters to a small meeting between the two party's, another leader that was on during the time that observed what happened and Dall. Then Dall discusses the matter with 2 other gens and case closed. No more of these well lets post soandso leader had a moment of weakness and have everyone state their opinion on it no matter if they know all the facts about whats going on or not, it's leading to some much unneeded drama and dividing the clan into groups lets face it we have our own favorite leader that we like to support even though we try and love them all. (I'll admit mine is Rav... I mean Dall of course)

So in my opinion (oh no here we go with the personal opinions) this is a Issue with a "CC" member thread. I think leadership problems should be dealt with in a whole separate area, dealing with only the parties involved in the incident and one or two more leaders on at the time and Dall. No more lets drag all the clan leaders into this so we take take sides with who we think is right and start more arguments amongst ourselves. But like I said that's just my opinion.

-Lazerlancer
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:43 am

Your idea has merit Valk, thank you.
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:21 am

^ Agreed this arguing has to stop, or we're going to end up tearing this cc apart.

And very well said valk, I was thinking the same, any problems amongst members should be dealt with thru pm or in a separate cc with maybe another, non-bias leader, as to not drag the entire cc into the mess...

I feel like that's all these forums have become, and reading everything said here takes my time away from PLAYING rs =D
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:26 am

I've msn gkdall to please remove my rank. I don't play swl as much as I use to and its unfair or right for me to give my thoughts on things that happen and then expect other to deal with the out come. Not quitting, but feel that this is best.

I will continue to help with any site stuff and come by swl to play and hang with ya all.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:29 am

man... please reconsider and if u can hop on msn i wanna talk to you
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:35 am

=(...I suppose I see your point since you don't play sw too much, but we still love to have you, and I think your opinions are still gen.
Hopefully you still would like to discuss other runescape, or non-runescape things on here. (I just want you to stay involved!!)
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:48 am

GTA I remember when I first joined SWL you were one of the ppl that made me feel I did belong in SWL...
YOU are a great leader and I value your opinions and you deserve and earned your rank....
I don't believe anyone is expected to 24/7 SW we all have other goals too,but once again I hope and wish you change your mind, cause you will be greatly missed as a great leader.
Back to top Go down
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 pm

Oh no, the voice of reason is leaving us :O Please, reconsider, Goddy! We need you to keep the lid on this simmering pot of trouble!
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:44 pm

When I was talking to Dall yesterday about stuff like this, leaders not playing as much anymore etc,
My response was: you need a 2 pronged way to deal with it, not only 'raise' new leaders, but also try to encourage the older ones to play and be a part of things.
To do this it needs to be FUN. What other reason is there for Soul Wars when all the stats are gotten?
Clearly the drama happening lately is NOT fun.

GTA: I very, very, much hope you reconsider! If there's things that need to change for you to do so, I think they should seriously be considered! I think noone can disagree with me when I say that you EARNED that!

Valk: I was not going to be commenting on anything you do, because it would only seem personal after your attacks on me, but I have too.

And before I do let me say and all leaders who I talked to will confirm this: I have been a big advocate of you having a home with us and not to be banned! I really do not want to see you go!

your comment :
"No more of these well lets post soandso leader had a moment of weakness
and have everyone state their opinion on it no matter if they know all
the facts about whats going on or not"

really does not apply to you, when you made your earlier one on the number of stars you disrespected every star in swl!
That and that alone is enough to merit a reaction by all other stars!
Like Kraven drug Gkdall in to his argument with Silk, you drug all other stars in it.
Also when GTA said: you should not have 'lol'-ed at Kravens 'joke' you should have bowed to his judgment and not discussed this, it would have been over then, if needs be pm ppl to discus it.

And I am sorry Dall, truly, but I don't agree that this whole drama is just about a few sentences it is about some people constantly disrespecting others. I know you don't feel personally offended quickly and that I applaud, but you also stand for something, you symbolism the whole leadership of this clan. So I understand GTA is not happy about the comments at all, neither am I!

Now when Valk proposes to deal with more stuff between only 1 leader and 1 other person, that is opposite of what GTA has been trying to say for ages now: there needs to be better communication between leaders, at least between the generals! before decisions get made, wich means its great that Valk, you talked to Daisy and its cool between you 2,but the matter is not closed till the generals discuss it, in my opinion.
You also know Valk, as well as me, that there is other stuff you said,
other ppl you insulted that I did not bring up on the forum, if you truly wanted to fix things you would have apologized to them and talked it out.

Some leaders seem to run into 'moments of weakness' a hell of a lot...
making me agree with GTA even more: there need to be consequences otherwise no one learns.
This goes for Kraven, Valk AND Silk, all of who I personally would not want to see go and/or am glad to have back, but sorry Silk, your my friend, but you should have also had to work to get your rank back , at least for a bit..

I understand there is merit to not having a big argument on forums, but I prefer that to a flame out on the cc's wich should NEVER happen, non of us should bait others or overreact to such.
And non of us leaders, or not, should accept snide little comments aimed at others either!

To quote Ceeree when she heard that GTA wanted to be de-ranked: "this is very disheartening and a blow to Legends"
And it is!

All one needs is a sharp sword and an even sharper mind!

....Ehrm..errr...has anyone seen my sword??...
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:53 pm

-Plays worlds smallest violin for Dracae- Your right when 2 people are having a problem it's better to drag everyone into it, that way the party with the most friends/supporters wins right?

Dealing with leader problems has nothing to do with communication between leaders. My response to Silk wasn't because I had a issue with the clan it's over my issue with Silk. So why should anyone else other then me and Silk be involved? This is just a case of nosy busy bodies wanting to get a word or personal attack at someone they dislike. Your opinion is the matter between me and Daisy isn't closed. But who are you to decided that? Me and her discussed things in a private pm and any problems we had where settled. What your suggesting is to pour unnecessary salt into a closing wound by bringing friends/clan members that don't know what happened or why. Course I know why you are attacking me Drac but since you've been ignoring me on RS I haven't been able to apologize to you, not my fault that has been your choice.

Communication between leaders is needed of course but for dealing with subjects effecting the whole clan I.E all this clan drama

However problems between two leaders NEED to be dealt with in a private personal matter, because that's what the problem is! If you have a problem at work with another employee does your boss say "Hey we need to let everyone else in the company know so they can put their two sense in". No he sits you down in his office with the other person and tries to solve the mater. And you talk about respecting other stars Drac, then what to you call scandalizing them in front of the whole clan on the forums is? Seems pretty disrespectful if you ask me. Any and all personal matters between two people needs to be solved between them else it just becomes a battle of who has more supporters, I know this because I've been in thousands of arguments like that and frankly I'm sick of it. (anyone remember arguing with mom or dad and having the other parent step in and support them regardless if your right or not? Get's pretty frustrating) I suggested Dall should always have the final say in the matter because he is the clan leader and it should be solely up to him who else to involve.

And that my dear friend Dracae is MY OPINON on the matter
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:28 pm

well as my friend would say anyways,

My biggest thing is its not fun anymore, I miss the good old days of swl cc. Yes we had stuff come up back in the day, but not like this. and the site was around way before all this none stop drama started happening. So it is not the site Razz Smile

I have only been playing sw for slayer and sometimes charms, for maybe 5 - 6 months now. I personal would prefer to just do slayer task, better money and charm drops :p So even when I was maxed out in all other cb, I still loved to hang and play sw all the time. Coming up with new ideas, improving the site.

I've tried to be supportive of the 2 cc idea, but as time goes on, just not sure for the health of the cc, this idea of 2 CCs is going is right direction. I've give my thoughts and ideas on many other post on how I thought it should be done, so not going over it again. SW is just not fun to me anymore, not sure if I'm alone on this, but its not. Don't get me wrong, love hang with you all and smashing crashers.

Seems like the stuff I say or point out, seems to extend the site drama and typical falls on the laps of other leaders to pick up the pieces. Which is not right "sorry Gk and other leaders for doing that" and at this point I see that those leaders still are going in a direction I don't agree with and that it would best that I remove myself and to stop being one that seems to flame the issues.

I hope that all make sense.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:55 pm

I simply don’t agree!

I did not get involved because I want to trash you, you can ask Dall and GTA what I said about you, and how I in fact defended you being in this clan. I also told them that I agree with GTA that there should be consequences.

I did not get involved in any of your arguments with Silk, I don’t like them and will certainly not feed them, you should both stop that!

I got involved because of all the bickering you do, involving ALL the swl stars as in also me.

You could have just said: “your right GTA, it even looking like I support this kind of disrespectful behaviour by Kraven was wrong, because it makes it look to the rest of the cc that is the way to behave.”

I got involved because I see SWL threatened by all this bickering, people don’t want to be in swl2b because of it, people leave because of it, and it needs to stop.

Frankly: you are in the middle of a lot of this, but its not only you, like I said in my earlier post.

As for me scandalising you in open forum?

- this is the leader-only thead, not the open forum

-You don’t need me to scandalise you, some of you comments in this same thread the last few days were bad enough!
I am not going to repeat them, everyone can just scroll up, go a few pages back.

I wonder if Daisy considers the matter closed…if she told me that I would accept it, she is the general.

You have never been on my ignore list, in fact you were and are on my friendlist, and besides this when I play SW my private is also on a lot.

I don’t need an apology, you didn’t call ME a lying bitch, you just said you hate me, well, that’s your problem, not mine.

If I would have been in 5 sw clans and 1000s of arguments I would step back and think: why does this keep happening to me.

You got a good home here, but in my opinion you’re tearing it down around you.

Anyways..

GTA:

SWL should be fun, fun over all and to me it more often is then is not.

Like I told Dall yesterday: we need to work on keeping it fun for the old hands also!!
Yes renewal and change is natural, but I for one have learned a lot from you and hope to continue to do so.

I myself am willing to discuss any suggestions you got, but in the end it’s not up to me.

That includes combining the cc’s which I know I have listed the pros and cons of as I see them, its not my place to do more then that.

Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:13 pm

GTA - I definitly understand you not wanting to play sw much, as the slayer xp is terrible and charms are much more easily obtained from slaying (and it's a better way to make profit). Chasing out crashers is fun tho.

Perhaps an outside view of how the cc operates will be beneficial in the long run tho, like I said before, I hope you stay at least somewhat involved, perhaps not so much in individual altercations, but your knowledge of and about this clan and advice for how to operate are coveted. As I can agree with your dispute about the 2 cc's, I'm not sure it is taking us in the right direction either. Seems like 2b turns into a shelter for some of our swl (I'm not trying to make this a point about valk, I promise). But I feel it divides our cc, and heavy burdens are placed on those who run and "train" swl members to be...for that I do thank you.

Also I've been thinking about an idea for some time but haven't presented it because I'm no where's near being "done" with swl, not sure if this is where it belongs, but since the recent news of GTA's resignment, I feel there's no better time for it.

As time goes on, we all will eventually "outgrow" swl, as stats get maxed the only reason for those to stay is the camaraderie. I thought about proposing an "after swl" cc, (like "Living Legends"...More a social cc than anything else for the friends we've made through swl. Perhaps a place for swl to "hang out" when not playing sw. However, I'm not sure how many members this cc would be able to keep or if it's a good idea, a 3rd cc definitly doesn't sound like a good idea...Thought I'd mention it tho.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:01 pm

ninjacupcak3 - 1/24/10 - admits that he leaks to friends and doesn't care. I have deactivated account on the site, do to ninja saying he would just leave the cc if it was an issue, becuase ninja said he cares more about his friends and passing them calls, then members in the cc.

PostSubject: lovelypanduh (valkyrie) given timeout from swl2b   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:13 pm

This morning, LovelyPanduh found out that ninjacupcake was kicked from the cc.. He started telling me his opinions on this matter:

I missed the screenie where he said that it was 'fuced' that ninja was out of the cc.

But I did get these ( i apologize for format, not so good at image stuff):

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Katanasan

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 pm

Valkyrie was then having trouble getting on his forums account and said this to me about ceeree:

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:03 pm

I deactivated Valk account and deleted her/him rant post about you kat. The deactivation of valk account was at the request of a CC-owner and not that its needs my approval in anyway, but I was more then happy to do it. Once I saw the rant post, I was not going to have another 40 rounds of post of drama start up again. If Valk wants him/her account activated, will need to talk to Gk and or Daisy in pm.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 pm

Ok Good, thank you.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:32 pm

We can be forgiving only so many times. Seems like some are so confortable in cc/site that they are willing to cause drama without fear of repercussions. Thank you Kat for the info. And Gta thank you for removing valk from site.....yes we dont need another 40 posts going in circle creating drama for no reason.
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:47 pm

I just want to clear something up, just to be sure: Ceeree is at the moment a site admin because she was asked to help GTA and no other reason she certainly did not ask for it, both me and Ceeree don't know nor care if she stays as such or not.

Certainly this does not make her a clan owner, that privilege is Gkdall's and Daisy's and maybe other generals, idk.

I am posting this, but this is also from Ceeree.

As for Valk: personally, I am done with him now, but there was never a personal grudge against Valk by me or Ceeree.
How ever it is clear to me from this and other things I have screenshots of, but that I withheld to protect Valk from himself, that he has a grudge against us.
Valk went to far for me to keep holding back, so i will also tell you why Valk hates us.

Ceeree and me were in SA clan in w69, an ally to SWl, and we were being crashed a lot by Steamman at the time.
Me, Ceeree and a SA general were cade-ing ava. Valk ( I believe he/she was stil laserlancer back then, not sure) came up and started destroying the cades.
We ( including the general) asked him/her to stop, wich resulted in nothing but a few choice remarks.
The leader of SA then asked Ceeree and me to 'pen' (keep in there starting grave) Valk (like with Steamman). Which we did.
Later on Valk had an open discussion with the leader of SA in which he/she insisted not to be crashing. I only said and one thing: "You did continuously take out cades, hurting the tie call made, if you can explain this, then no, your not crashing, if you can not, you were."
This also only resulted in 'choice remarks'.
Valk was then banned from SA and moved over to SWL.

When I then met Valk again on SWL I made a big effort to smooth things over, things that happened in the past and an other world stay there.
I don't hold grudges , to much work, lol.
And I actually thought it had worked..but it seems it did not.. because there are multiple times now that Valk proclaimed to hate me and Ceeree..

If anyone doubts any of my story: I got screenshots and also GKdall can confirm all of it.

To me the Valk chapter ends here!

Ps. I know no one wants an other round, but I could not let these remarks go unanswered.

Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:05 pm

I also want to confirm that it was all my doing in asking Ceeree to be a site admin with me. She has some really great ideas for the site and great understanding of what a site admin role and responsibilities are. O and I care and I'm glad to have ceeree helping us on the site Smile

If cc members are looking at the "Leaders of Swlegends" topic and thinking the site admin are the cc owner group, then I will work to make a change in the layout. Was mostly for cc members to know who they can contact if they have a site issue directly. Which I have already updated the layout Smile

Leaders of SWL and SWL2B

What other colors can I use next Razz

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:25 pm

Nice, red!

Red for command, like Star Trek TNG.

Anyway suggestion: change "creator" to "site admin"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   

Back to top Go down

Issue with CC member and why
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next