Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Issue with CC member and why

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:45 pm

As you can see in picture one "gf silk" while im at ava on blue ftw game and hes their attacking me/defending ava.

basically using foul language and with Valkyrieedge being a star in 2b while egging him on isnt setting examples for cc members to follow. IF anything Valkrieedge should of told him to stop being immature.

I mean honestly ive been told were like a family and family members stick together through thick and thin. Well I dont see Valk sticking up for me do you?

Breaking more rules once again by Kraven Hes not allowed in swl and he joined it only to flame me.

And our last picture Him breaking another rule by "spamming cc" .

He also stated that our members will leak teams to him that doesnt show loyalty to me.

Something needs to be done we cant have immature members Breaking rules and being left unpunished because as ive already stated we want our members to "follow" how we lead either cc its that simple.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:58 pm

Agreed.... im setting a meeting date for Tuesday January 19th, 2010 at 9.00 pm est time.jWe will discuss what course of action to take concerning m8s as well as other issues concerning cc.
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:43 pm

*sigh*

All one needs is a sharp sword and an even sharper mind!

....Ehrm..errr...has anyone seen my sword??...
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:44 pm

I agree members can not act this way in cc, I think it's time to clean house.....
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:49 pm

My Crystal Ball was going crazy when I found out swl3b was kraven and it was just a matter of time before the same old same old Kraven would come out and act up, in away that lost all his rank before.

I 've been trying to hang in swl2b cc more and got on to swl3b for making directed comments about Gkdall, nothing too bad, but enought to ask to knock it, kinda stuff. swl3b was quickly to say "gta, you don't even know who I am". So what I do, I ask other leaders and it quickly made sense, "it Kraven, figures, ugh".

I chatted with couple of the leaders in swl2b about stuff being said, but got the feeling from them it was not an issue in swl2b cc and that it is run more relaxed rulz then we do in swl and allowed ppl to act up to a certain level. Not saying leaders in swl2b just let the cc go crazy, but the leaders in swl2b have to have a lot more patience then me Smile So I accepted it and moved on.

I've told some leaders that when swl3b is in swl2b, best that I just stay out of swl2b, or I know I would have to warn several times to stop and then kick him. Because everyone should see that his constant ability to get ppl going and to be rowdy and making it more stressful for leaders in swl2b.

All leaders during the last round of kravn, need to recall that we lost 3-4 and if not more good cc members due to Kraven. On how he allowed a Crasher brock in cc to bad mouth cc members and then supporting the crashers Brock right to bad mouth our cc members as a General and then say he doesn't care if crashers own us.

I'm not going to let swl3b/Kraven run off anymore good members and those that still support Kraven, should really look back at the history of what Kraven has done and not give him so much room, that he feels he could act this way again!

Val - all I can say is you were given a 2nd chance and I was someone that was supportive of you when all that went down. I now know that my trust in you, was miss placed. val I know you and other have issues/history, but that joke/comment also inluded a cut at GK. Which is why I feel the way I feel. History makes ppl do and say dumb things, but what has Gk ever done to you to lol at it, I mean really?

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 3:38 pm

Very well said GTA.....
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Thank you Gta....you are truly a great friend and loyal Swl m8. I personally rarely if ever get offended by what is said about me (if I did i'd be bald from the stress by now....lol). Tbh I dont think id be able to keep up with the verbal traffic (I guess having Irish and Fluff for sibblings has gotten me prepared for anything...rofl). Anyway....lets get back to playing sw and these things will be addressed at the meeting on Tuesday night.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:38 pm

godtoall2 - kicked from cc - was talking trash trash to me, so I kicked him, just kidding, thats my little bro account and never plays anymore lol

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:28 pm

ok ... upon further review.............i had the chance to look over the exchange involving Silk... Kraven.. and Valk. Although the verbal attack included my name (lucky me), it was not directed at me but at Mr. Silk. And for Valk...he was supporting Kraven verbally attacking Silk. I know that Valk thinks of me as a friend.. we speak way to much in pm for it to be otherwise (same with Kraven). However I do believe that he and Silk have deep resentment towards each other. This does pose a problem.
As for Kraven....its unfortunate...when Swlegends was reopened by Fluffy way back then... it was Kraven who 'ran' the show and did a wonderful job at it. His dedication and hard work was integral in swl growth. However....I must agree... we have to look at the big picture and not remain stuck in blind loyalty (especially when this loyalty seems to be one sided). It is what it is and we can only accept "so much" before we have to say "addition by subtraction".
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

Location : The Great state of Michigan, Someone get me out of here!

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:36 pm

[i]Gta Wrote:[i/]
Val - all I can say is you were given a 2nd chance and I was someone that was supportive of you when all that went down. I now know that my trust in you, was miss placed. val I know you and other have issues/history, but that joke/comment also inluded a cut at GK. Which is why I feel the way I feel. History makes ppl do and say dumb things, but what has Gk ever done to you to lol at it, I mean really?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gta before you going burning me at the stake do you even know what was going down?
Kraven's my friend, and as such I was just supporting him AS A FRIEND.
As Dall says I'm his friend also and meant no disrespect to Dall in anyway least is was never my intention. As for Silk yes I do hold resentment towards him, I think he spends to much time witch hunting then leading (points at the fact Silk looked for one thing I said to take a screen shot).
However just because I goof off and agree with Kraven about certain things doesn't mean I plan on crashing the clan or flipping out. Though you saying your trust in me was misplaced was hurtful have I done anything to deserve such a comment?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:04 pm

i screenied what kraven said its my fault that u had to egg him on and it was in the same screenie?

Clearly not and i do more leading swl then you realize. how many other leaders can u say is on as much as i am to moniter cc? Absolutely no one. Do i have a problem with you? yes i actually do but am i going after you personally? no im not i just happen to be in the right place and the right time in order to catch you misbehaving. its that simple.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:26 pm

I was going to just wait till the meeting, but I have to respond, sorry everyone.

I know you and Silk have history, lets put that aside and lets keep this simply. Since I have been in swl2b, I have seen swl3b/Kraven makes off hand comments as jokes or what ever at leaders.

The fact that swl3b/kraven always include dall or other leaders in comments like that is very disrespect and from what I have seen it is a common thing he does in swl2b clan chat and most leaders just laugh along as if it was just cutie joke, to just be little's our leaders one joke at a time is very disappointing.

This is a simple example of, leader 1st, friend 2nd or don't be a leader. Being a leader you are expected to be swlegends 1st and friends/gf 2nd. Yes its hard to have a good friend/gf playing when your a leader and your friend expect to get a free pass due to your friendship. When the reality is, a good friend would never put you in the position in the 1st place.

Val as a leader you should have said Swlegends 1st and my issues with Silk 2nd. Swl3b/Kraven had no business saying anything like that in cc and then you lol and supporting him. You caused 2 things to happen, just encouraged others in cc to act up like that, making it more stressful for leaders in swl2b, 2nd the more we allow any member in either cc to go after members in the other cc, it creates more of a divide in our CCs.

For you being friends with dall, well Dall is way more understanding then me, becuase if kraven said "hes blowin GTA" I would expect my friends to say hay leave Gta out of it bro. Was Gk even logged in or apart of the issue no, it is kraven way to be disrespect full one joke at a time. Simple as that and shouldn't be aloud.

Let me also share my last feeling, because I'm almost done with swl on several different levels. Mostly do to amount of team work not happening at the leadership level and the amount of drama it is causing. No one should be given their rank back so quickly, after abusing their power as a leader. and that is not just directed at you val. Have to have consequences in life or your doom to repeat the same mistakes.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:42 pm

hmm, valk, you've been a good friend for sometime, but honestly, kraven has been problems for swl for some time, particularly with his ignorant and rude comments, especially towards another star.. I know you and silk don't get along which is a shame, because he too is a good friend of mine.

As far as his leadership techniques, I think they are a necessity. I know I never need to watch the cc when he's there, because even if I do, he'll beat me to dealing with poppers or those that don't meet the cb req. He dedicates a lot of time to the cc. He doesn't allow any poppers to get calls from us, "trouble makers" are dealt with, and dead weight is eliminated.

And gta, plz don't tell me your almost done =/
Back to top Go down
almost82

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 pm

i had a problem about 3-4 months ago before i was a lieutenant. a friend of myn
zeusIII(icy shards) played sw in w9 alot. he had asked me countless times for help crashing swl. i simply told him no. because of that im not friends with him anymore. since then ive found better friends like mrr silk.

like gta said leader 1st, friend 2nd
When the reality is, a good friend would never put you in the position in the 1st place.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:04 pm

I also want to share I understand this was caused do to swl2b getting delayed call and swl2b getting mad. Just to remind leaders that feel they should back there friend, because they act out becuases its not a tie.

We as leaders decided that when that happens, swl2b will just have to accept it happens from time to time, that they get ingame higher % of the games do to lower CB.

If delay calls happens like back to back, as leaders we will work with the swl caller to make sure to give more buffer time in lobby calls for sourcing to swl2b. Have to remember we are training callers in swl cc, just like is being done in swl2b.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:51 pm

Fallen- I've tried to get along with Silk had him added for a while even. And well it's just going to happen, me and him just don't seem to get along have I attacked him personally? Idk you tell me. I just more or less just tolerate him stay out of his way and remain in 2b. I used to deal with Swl just as well as Silk, but since in Swl everyone is a star rank and there's nothing special about being a star anymore I went to 2b that's low on leadership and actually needs help.

Gta- Like I said in the above statement I don't even talk to Silk anymore, any issues between me and him only surface on the forums and only twice it has happened. I have never mentioned my issues with Silk in the cc. (strange because when I do something a big Valk did suchandsuch argument arises in Swl). As for what I said to Kraven, typing lol is a common response to most comments no matter what the content of what is said, and frankly I doubt anyone is ever actually loling when they type that, (I probably would of loled if Kraven said I was.... You know what to Dall, actually I think he says I have in pm before)

That being said I always value leadership over friendship/girlfriends. (do any of you know who my girlfriend is?) I get my share of comments made by Kraven as well, none of them as vile as what he said about Silk but still I ignore it and carry on.

On the subject of Kraven's attitude in the matter, most of what Kraven says is in pm anyways and rarely if ever states his grievances in public or cc. He had been upset about what happened with 2b getting a late/missed called for a ftw, something I myself have done in the past. (Kind of shows loyalty to to 2b is a way)

And I never asked for my rank back nor felt I earned it back, but Dall, Rav and Mumma felt I have, ask them yourself if you don't believe me

And now it's 11:49 pm and I have a 7:45 am English class in the morning and I haven't done my homework because of this so goodnight
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:47 am

i am so so tired of all the drama going on in SWL and 2B.....Seems like it's never ending now. I really think we should focus on SWL and what's best for our cc and put other things away while at SW. I played in 2B early this morn and we had some crashers and I showed them how to keep a tie but to let the crashers no if we wanted ava we could take her down fast.... We did ties, with crashers til someone came on then there you go FTW's started around 7am..
Valk as far as part of your statement " but since in Swl everyone is a star rank and there's nothing special about being a star anymore" SWL needs alot of stars in cc to make sure it runs and in my opinion since you said that, then there is no reason for you to be a star in SWL.
My loyality is to SWL first before anything else.....
I think the world of Kraven and always will but he can not do or say what he pleases in cc that is not right, once again rules are for all....
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:10 pm

Thanks for your input Daisy, I'm sure Rav and Mumma feel the same way about as me about 2b and would like to have their stars removed in Swl as well
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:06 pm

removed or lost rank are 2 completely different things. I hope you know you lost your rank, it was not removed.

Please don't speak for other leaders, I know both of them and truly doubt they want that.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:12 pm

Also Riddle me this Daisy, Swl being a smaller cc filled with mostly loyal clan members needs more leaders then oh say A CC WITH ALMOST DOUBLE THE MEMBERS! Most of whom are unranked and brand new to the cc and break the rules continually.

And don't get me started on clan Loyalty, after all we know I stay in 2b just because I like getting the late/missed calls and dealing with poppers and having to deal with complaints 24/7.
Good thing you spent a morning in the cc to understand what it's like, makes my 3+ months of helping 2b look like nothing.

And we all know how loyal you can be to your clan Daisy, shall we go into Swmasters cc and greet them?
Back to top Go down
ValkyrieEdge

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:43 pm

Gta when was I speaking for Rav and Mumma? I was merely stating that if by showing my loyalty to swl by helping 2b means I should lose my swl rank. Then it only seems logical that Rav and Mumma should lose their swl ranks for the same reason.

And before you state that I'm already on Swl iggy list I must mention that I was only responding to Daisy post.
Back to top Go down
rav486

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Okay seriously this sht has to stop!!! i'm sooooo tired of this fighting.Ooo this person did this or this person did that oo they said this or they said that.Oh trying to provoke a fight and then taking screenies wich i see alot of its all bullsht. Valk there is a difference between losing ur rank and having it removed..you lost urs because of the crap you did and ik u regret it and u had time and mum and i gave u another chance everyone deserves 2nd chances. What happened with the kraven and silk thing or w/e ,it was you Valk as a star in 2b your responsibilty to set an example u shud have told him to stop.ik hes ur friend as he is mine to but like i said u shudda warned him to stop.That made me dissappointed. As for swl and 2b yes theres a difference tbh i agree with wat valk said i think swl has plenty of leaders and and very loyal members but its hella lot harder to deal with wat goes on in 2b and we need more stability in there. Valk has done alot to help and spends alot of his time in there.. I'm just prolly not making sence ,i'm have had it with all this crap,i need a vacation,im done for now ,im sure ill have alott more to say..
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:12 pm

I decided to delete what I had said, it could have been seen as an attack on ppl and that is not my intention.

All one needs is a sharp sword and an even sharper mind!

....Ehrm..errr...has anyone seen my sword??...
Back to top Go down
rav486

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Not trying to be rude or mean but seems like everyone is attacking everyone lately its crazy...but plz say your thoughts thats wat this is for right?
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:25 pm

Valk I have spent more than just a morning in 2b, FYI, when most people are sleeping.
As far as SWM cc I left that cc on my own, my choice, and for you to even think anything different is don't even have the words to use for it......
I agree with Rav 100% this must stop....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   

Back to top Go down

Issue with CC member and why
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: