Share | 

Issue with CC member and why

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Issue with CC member and why   Wed Aug 12, 2009 3:04 pm

A place to make notes on certain cc members. We can look at the history of a cc members, incase they need to get moved to perm ban list. This is not a place to flame on someone, but to make note on patterns. This is to help from everyone keeping personal notes on cc members.

Who-----------Date---Why
Ruskidyada--12/20/20---Asked to go to swl2b started debate with gk and gk said had chated with him on going to swl2b, decide to call gk fag irl, so I kicked, iggy list my vote!!

ARMADYL KlNG -- 12/19/09 -- Disrepected me and Mrr Silk then sent me offensive pm, proof with a pic I took of pm

I zezinho I---12/19/09---left cc on his own, was mad he couldn't train at jellies on winning side and ignore caller.

Samson77777--12/19/09-- he is absoultly no help to the cc ive warned him many times about playing with barracades.

Shdw Angel -- 12/(19/20)/09 -- He was kicked for language then told me to "gtfo swl2b nub" and I told him off serveral times telling him I was in swl and he is part of the team that crashed us, or is just helping... either way he's crashing.

gwd gangsta -- 12/20/09 -- Wasn't in clan during tie and attacked me by graves. He used language we don't allow in the clan. He's Swl2b.

graved1gge15 --12/18/09----off world no rank asking side and when leader asked to come w9 and sw to be in cc, started asking other cc leaders ok to stay.

Sk8 frozen---8/12---1hr break, Talking back to caller and ignore calls
Wii-------------8/12---1hr break bad language in cc, due to Sk8 kick and talking back to caller
Ix pyshics----8/15---1hr for ignoring caller, talking back and going other jellie is to hide from me lol
da farmer----8/14---Ignoring caller couple 1hr breaks already, acting like he has no idea
X_huddy_x-----11/28---in swl2b att ava told to stop, then left and crashed
Avl13-----11/28---in swl2b att ava told to stop, then left and crashed
iwhip slaves------12/5-----1 hour timeout, was at red avatar defending & was on the opposite team. Killed me at avatar and said, "Gtfo"
Metal Brute1/B mage(some numbers here)------11/29-----crashing, part of crashing clan, under lvl, spams in our ccs, and is rude to ladies.

i t a c h i------11/29--------never listens to calls!
Godtoall2-----8/12---gave 1hr break for telling me to stfu
Godtoall2-----8/12---Has left clan last 2 times, when was turn to real on fake

Who is this godtoall2, what a sad nub!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Last edited by Godtoall "godtoall1" on Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:54 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://swlegends.forumotions.net
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Sk8 frozen, need to double check name better
on my watch list.
Why:
Sk8 is always at jellies winning side and thinks that is all he has to do. Ava slayer is 14% health is 83% and cc members at ava saying need help. Sk8 ignores caller calls for soul dump and or call for help at obby and or grave. I noticed that he is here to max train at jellies and 3 easy zeals, while other do the hard work. He also told caller that he going to collect, when call said no collectors on winning side. Caller asked to go ava and he said I'm training at jellies, that should say it all right there. was given 1hr break on ignoreing caller on 8/12

Wii,
Friends of sk8
Another that hangs at jellies to train, while other do the fight at the obby or ava killing. Talked backs to caller causing drama in the cc. Was give 1hr break for language on 8/12
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:33 pm

Excellent job gta..this is the type of rule enforcement the cc needs. As we all know, we have our best games when we play as a team....obviously those two didnt respect the clan enough to put forth the effort needed to help the cc. This is what I call 'addition by subtraction' our cc is stronger without those two bc 2 others who want to give effort can get in games. Once again...thank you GTA Smile
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Aug 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Ix pyshics
128 cb, caller say 125+ to ava, I aske plz listen caller, says I'm collecting, I said no you need to dump and get to ava as caler asked.

after along fight 3-4mins, he runs off. He ran to other jellies to keep power training. gave 1hr break for ignoring caller.
Back to top Go down
Luyiluyi

PostSubject: Issue with cc member and why   Mon Aug 17, 2009 6:55 pm

The New End(not the full name)---8/17---Why:Arguing/talking back when I tried telling him that the cc is 125+...kept saying cc was 120+ and that I can't just change it/bringing a 125- friend to cc and saying that he is allowed in cc when his friend doesn't meet cc requirements and isn't in world 9.
Back to top Go down
gkdall

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:35 pm

great job luyiluyi
Back to top Go down
V E N UM

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:38 am

X_huddy_x and Avl13 Were In Swl2b Cc, Avl Was Attacking The Ava And Was Told To Stop In One Game And The Following Game He / She Left The Cc Along With X_huddy_x And Attempted To Crash The Game.

I Dont Think Either Are Ranked In The Cc But To Be On The Safe Side Im Posting This. So The Proper Measures Can Be Taken.
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 am

Rofl "Godtoall2--------8/12--------gave 1hr break for telling me to stfu" that was really hilarious, and that other guy hiding from you by swicthing jellies? Lol priceless, newbies these days Lol.

Metal Brute1/B mage(some numbers here)------lately?-----crashing, part of crashing clan, under lvl, spams in our ccs, and is rude to ladies.

i t a c h i-------------some time in the present--------never listens to calls!

Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:40 am

ty venum, I have updated the main post of the topic with those names.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:30 pm

Hey GTA, I can't pm you in this so I'm just replying because you're not online atm. I have two comments about my current Forumotions status, 1 my name is still in bronze instead of silver, if you could change that I'd appreciate it, and 2, Lol? I have -1 reputation >.>

Not to waste this thread I'll add soemone I'm having a problem with

GodToAll2-----------11/29---------insulted my nose and spammed the name of zezima's cc.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:36 pm

Ty Killme gratz on promotion and site has been updated.

ya the whole rep -1, something Rassdan enabled, I need to research that a bit, get back to you on it.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:14 pm

This space is for problem players please don't add other things to it, we are all busy and don't have the time to read things that don't pertain to problem players.....
flower
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:19 pm

true daisy, ty, next time just create another topic in the leader only thread plz.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:56 pm

Today killmenow was deranked to bronze star in swl2b. The reason for this was because of showing disrespect not only to me but to other ranked stars of swl and swl2b. Killmenow publicly accused me of being a leaker and going on to say so was gkdall, gta and rav. His reasoning for this was to bring my attention to his leaker thread. But to me it was degrading and i felt at 1st the cc had turned on me. This is not a nice feeling to feel. But I dicussed this with other stars and we agreed that action needed to be taken to remind members of the cc that you can not degrade other cc mems or stars in public. If Killmenow wanted to tell me about his thread all he had to do was pm me it as he is added to big mumma007. There was no need for publicly saying i was a leaker or the others. My pm is never set to on, its always set to friends. So he should have asked me 1st about that too. I would value other leaders advice as to how else we could have handled this situation. Thanks
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:03 pm

it be nice if you had print screens of what was said, but based on what you told us and killme you need to respond to this. I say telling cc members that gk, rav and I are leakers was a very bad move killme. So big mumma and swl2b leaders sound very deserved, I support you 100%.

Bad mouthing the leaders is never ok??????? Killme ?? This is not what I had in mind, when I said tell cc about this. I really didn't think I had to layout what to say, I figured common sense would take over.

A simple example was, everyone plz keep you Private to friends only, we have ppl adding us and following our green dots.

Killme if this is true and you did this, I must say you have me really confused, to be so helpful in the cc, to turn around and do this is, very odd and makes me wonder. You might have had the best of attentions, but really there is so many ways to tell cc about this issue, then accuse leaders of leaking. Plus the title of a leaker is someone that tells none cc what the call is knowingly and everyone you accused doesn't do that. Why, because typically we have private set to friends.

Big mamma, I would never think of you that way and as you can see from the leaders in swl2b, I'm not alone. Smile

Must say if this is true, the promotion in swl, should also be on the table to be questioned. Going in cc and saying certain leaders are leakers, is not wise move to make, even as a joke or an example to your thread. "Why not just say hi everyone I'm"KIllme" a leaker, why u ask!!" you never bad mouth a leader of the cc, within the clan chat. The whole point I created the leaders only thread, so only leaders can see it.

With out print screens, I can only guess and I would say that killme was trying to point out his thread and in my opinion in very poor taste. By using swl and swl2b leaders as examples as leakers. Why killme would do that, I don't know. If I plan to say something ill as an example, I would use me as the example, but that's me.

My grandmother said "Try on their shoes before you say anything.". How would you feel if someone came in cc and said that about you. Your a leaker??

Last edited by Godtoall "godtoall1" on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:11 pm

That sounds about right, and at the same time a bit wrong. Earlier I talked to Big mumma and Rav then Mumma again. I finally got to a conclusion. Mumma finally told me that it was offense and I understood. But she's making it seem a bit worse than it really was. First I started out the topic "Our newest leaker, you" by telling Tinsquirrel about it, yes it was in private bc we weren't near each other. I told her, her, leaders, and the rest of the clan, were leakers, and told her it would be explained in the thread. She didn't take any offense to that at all, neither did the following commenters, (by leaders) just commented that it was either a good/great point/post. Although after the arguement King4queen said that the tital could be offensive, if only he had posted that before. Mumma and Rav were telling me that the issure was me saying Mumma was a leaker in public because like Mumma said it "ruined my rep". The only people there at the time were Esclator (who didn't believe me at all and even said that and supported Mumma) and a bunch of pures who ran through the obby occasionally. I told them both to check out the thread bc they both said they had one, and that I wasn't trying to insult her and that it would be explained in the thread. Reason why I didn't pm Mumma. When she logged in I didn't notice but when I saw her at the obelisk, I decided it'd be great to let another General know about this problem that so many other leaders liked reading about. So to get her attention like Squirrel's I told her, "did you know you're a leaker", but unlike squirrel she didn't ask why, she got felt very accused and would not listen to anything else I had to say, I told her I didn't mean offense. She never once said "drop the topic" "take this to pms" or warnned me about it in any way, until I said I couldn't tell her reason outloud. Then she suggested the pms, which I did without any arguing or talking back in any way. Well apparently she talked to all the leaders. She told me I was deranked for "being disrespectful to a leader in public", this quote followed me throughtout me debating my case and everytime they'd forget to mention that I mentioned myself and both clans as leakers, not just you guys. Never once when I asked how telling her this in public was worse than private, was it answered correctly. "people didn't need to hear this conversation" "people will think I am a leader which is not true". The only person I say again, to know any of the names I said, was Esclator. And he did not believe me at all, if anything I ruined my own reputation towards him, why does it matter what a pure thinks or if they're even reading it? It was instinct to talk in public right next to her instead of pm. Like her instict to go off on her first time being called a leaker. Let me say this again, I was never warned once, not one time I was warnned. It's all misunderstand, just like I told Rav. If you hear on the news a man was shot what do you think? "A man was shot today" Ok by a camera? in war? in self defense? Big Mumma can say "Killmenow101 called me a leaker", she needs to reason why I said that, to get me in trouble, what if it was a joke? What if it was meant to by an inoccent way to get someone's attention into hearing about my thread? You need to hook the reader, that's what I was taught. The only problem I think was me hurting her feelings on accident, although I couldn't explain myself, and I kept hearing the same answers, this was the final debate, although Big Mumma did say I could get a judge. I've been desrespected a lot as well but I'm not sure when there's supposed to be a warnning and when I'm supposed to kick. Usually if you warn someone they stop, funny was I warnned? And most of the time I'm worried if I kick one of the swl members for desrespect they will crash, the generals will get mad, and I will get punished, Kraven told me he was deranked at one point for this. No not his big episode, before that. I have a lot more in my defense and am ready to answer any questions, why would I go this fair if I did something unintensionally? I'm really sorry for hurting her feelings, I love this clan as much as she does, but I didn't think she would automatically take offense. The only reason I see for getting deranked is for hurt emotions, and I am very sorry for that, it's not cool to make up lies about others. Now answer me this, has anyone taken something this far over a thread off the runescape site? It's just a game in the end, the leaders need to trust each other and I didn't mean an offense. I tried to fix problems with the thread not start them. Before you come to any conclusions I'm ready to talk. I'm here to kill the avatar, not the clan.

With apologizes to Big Mumma007, Killmenow101.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:46 pm

For me as the only one on the site to respond to this, I really think it was something taken out of context and poor choice of words, bye killme.

I think you said something in public that should have not have been said and you said sorry for that. I would recommend you take your writer hat off "catch phrase" and put your public relation hat on, when you talk about that stuff out loud. Need to think/choose what you say and how you say stuff to each person.

for my comment to your post I said "Great post and something in cc chat that the leaders and or caller should say every few hrs, I think." That was after a couple post where ppl pointed out they follow us. I never thought, I have to break it down and clear define what you should say.

Still not sure how our names, Gk, Rav and mine got pulled in to this, I assume as examples.

Again I was not there and I think it is important to have proof and not one person word against another. That is how snap decisions are made and can cause more issue then good.

I say we all step back and think, was this done to be ill will or just bad judgment and choice of words. We are all only human. Everyone needs to decide what they think and what should happen, from their point of view, then share to leaders and final call is the cc owners.

my 2 cents again Smile

Going back to watching dvd quality vid of 2012, as I look through oracle log files Smile

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 am

one important thing to remember is this......as highly ranked members....we must set an example for others in the cc. If we act a certain way...others will also....and then it starts to spiral downward. Regardless of intentions, sometimes words can have a lasting effect which is why words need to chosen carefully. Killmenow im glad u spoke with mumma about all this....and it seems like ur sincere in ur apology. Big Mumma is an excellent leader of cc and works hard at what she does. We all need to respect what each of us 'brings to the table'.
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:04 pm

I agree with Dall and I must say choose your words wisely....
Your Quote
Usually if you warn someone they stop, funny was I warnned? And most of the time I'm worried if I kick one of the swl members for desrespect they will crash, the generals will get mad, and I will get punished, Kraven told me he was deranked at one point for this.

I take great offense to that, SWL would not crash SWL2b or would we get mad if you kicked someone for a good reason....
Stars have to set an example for cc members
flower
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:07 pm

I meant from Swl crashing Swl, not Swl crashing Swl2b, and didn't mean the generals are mysterious, I just felt if I did something wrong something like this would happen, like this is a giant example, but not the kicking sense..
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:38 pm

Killme I would also like to add what we talked about in pm, your friendship with kraven. Stop using these one liners of o poor Kraven. Kraven told me he was deranked at one point for this????

Lets be clear on Kraven, Kraven was deranked, do to saying he could careless, if crashers owned swl and letting brock in cc to bad mouth cc members and then later defending brock had a right to do it IN OUR OWN CC!!!!!. He lost one level of rank for not having loyalty to the cc, one level!!!!! to a captain. and when he said this, it was in cc and other clan members got mad and print screened it. We lost 3-4 good cc members that night alone. They hardly ever come back and play now. Fact of the matter, Kraven really didn't care what any of us thought. That is why he choose to later that week, comes in cc several times and gets smart with everyone then leaves and then comes in later and encourages others in cc to ignore the caller, by starting and bragging about killing cc members in the clan chat. Then later comes in cc and start going on a cursing rant about god knows what. There is proof for all of this, so not like we made it up. Stuff he tells you need to be taken with little to no truth behind it. He lost rank do to not accepting what he did was wrong and then taking it farther by doing the stuff the following couple weeks.

So I would recommend that you not use what kraven told you as examples for future stuff.

Really thought we were past this issue. Surprised on what you said above, figured you accept what happen and not say stuff like that "didn't mean the generals are mysterious, I just felt if I did something wrong something like this would happen, like this is a giant example, but not the kicking sense.." lets not mix words, your accusing big mama of going to the other leaders and getting you deranked, with out giving you a warning or saying don't talk to me like that. So let me be clear, Big had every right to take offence to what you said and she choose to ask other leaders if they felt she was a leaker also. The end result you choose your words unwisely and at the end of it, got you deranked. Yes you didn't mean any ill will by it, but at the end of it all, it was your choice to say it the way you did. Some will not take anything by it, but some will. That is why I have learn the hard way, to always saying thing in a way that will not bother anyone. Example I gave earlier, I would have said, "Hay did you read my post about leakers, what you think? That is what I would have said, if I wanted them to read it.

So are we on the same page? the leaders are not picking on you and doing anything to you that wouldn't apply to any other leader. So you can stop with the "I just felt if I did something wrong something like this would happen" none sense. Take full ownership of what happen and lets move on.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:28 pm

ok hehe-----------Dec 5---Was ranked a star in crasher clan and opposing swl - Thanks to Mrr silk for the evidence:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/14/48/59/61/ok_heh10.jpg
Back to top Go down
fallenxaegis

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm

^ something else I just noticed - the name "x obrien x" on there - I think I've seen him in either swl or swl2b, he should be on our watch list as well.
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:56 pm

ya I noticed x obrien x as well in print screen

GKdall, I think that is grounds for iggy not watch list. General and captain in crasher clan against us.
x obrien x
ok hehe

Fallen ty for posting and ty to Mrr Silk for the print screen. This was a very good find, to know that they infiltrate our cc, to benefit their crasher cc, makes me sick. Not sure what could have been done to stop it, but glad that Mrr Silk and Fallen had the in site to see it and provide evidence that clear showed it. kudos to you 2. I will tell Mrr Silk in Pm, since not a in leader thread. Smile

Thanks again.

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm

[color:e42d="white"]So They Will Be Banned From Swl And / Or Swl2b Because They Are Ranked A Star In A Crashing Cc? Maybe They Were There To Get Infomation On Who Is Collecting Souls, Or When They Will Be Dumped. I Am Ranked A Star In A Lot Of Crashing Clans / Ccs. I Do Enter Their Cc When Swl Is Crashed To Find Out The Infomation I Listed Above. Or Maybe They Were Crashing Swl But Lets Say They Werent..Why Was Mrr Silk In The Crash Cc To Begin With? To Get Infomation Of Course V E N UM, Im NOT Making Accusations Or Taking Up For Anyone..From All We Know Is They Are Ranked In Crash Cc And Was In Cc When Swl Was Crashed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Issue with CC member and why   

Back to top Go down

Issue with CC member and why
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: