swlegends
Welcome to the swlegends Clan site for Soul wars, Please log in

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:51 pm

Daisy: please read ALL I said: I said you were not on WHEN I WAS THERE AT NIGHT.
Also: I tried to convince you, for ages to reconsider allowing a vote on Rassdan because I choose to believe you you don't have a problem with him, blocking his star did not and will never make sense.
You ended this with saying: Drac, I don't want to argue about this with you, or something similar.

Maybe when talking to you the other times I was to diplomatic.. lol but that one was clear enough.

O and Fluffy, I would appreciate if you would read my posts, because even though we don't know each other it hurts to see you think I am the cause of all this.

All one needs is a sharp sword and an even sharper mind!

....Ehrm..errr...has anyone seen my sword??...
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:57 pm

GTA, I did not go running to Fluff, whiich I know you won't believe anyway.

How did I treat Rav, GTA, tell me so I know, I have always treated Rav with respect.

Your Quote, "Only issue I have with GK is he goes along with Daisy crazy ideas, like creating a 3rd, when we have issues with just 2 cc. or invites and gives rank to members of a cc that from what I just got told crashed us last night. Which all would be talked about, if ideas were shared openly."

Key word in your quote "what I just got told", so you believe what you hear and don't ask me? Because someone else said it then it's the gods truth, GTA you are smarter than that come on

Simple FI
Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:04 pm

I did not block Rass's star, I told you not to bring it up because I felt I should be the one to do it, Rass got his star, why you keep bringing drama into SWL when we are trying to top the drama?

I respect you Drac, and just wanted you to know that.

Simple FI
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:18 pm

Ehm.. well.. when you and Dall (and I hope he will confirm) told me you nor him was going to bring Rassdan up for a vote and it was a closed matter. He had not been with us long enough etc.. You meant to say: do not bring Rassdan up for a vote, because its better I do..

Thank you, I was just very sad and doubting some things I did and said.. now I am angry again, a lot easier..

This is just a bold faced lie, Daisy!
And you know: I got the conversation we had saved... you want me to post it?

Back to top Go down
Daisy5104

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:24 pm

Drac , it is not a bold face lie!

Do you not think me and Dall don't talk about cc without you in conversation and make different decisions after we think about it.

Dall and me talked after, and decided to vote for Rass's star, didn't think we needed you in that convo, sorry
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:41 pm

O so now you admit you told me there would be no vote on Rass, what so ever.. and then did not tell me this had changed..

Why then trow this in my face: "I did not block Rass's star, I told you not to bring it up because I felt I should be the one to do"

It is one or the other, you cant have it both!

Just like 6 + 6 + 1 + 1 = 14, not 13.. the ones in the meeting will know what I mean!

Because IF you decided AFTER we talked to CHANGE your mind about it then you still told me there would be no vote on Rassdan and nothing after that.
SO nothing I said was a lie!
And when I again tried to explain were I was coming from and why I didn't understand the decision made by you 2, the day after why did nor you, nor Dall tell me this change of mind then, but you still kept defending your (changed???) decision that Rassdan should not have been voted on...

Sorry.... it does not jive.. O and I got that convo also saved, so make up a new story please, to fit those truths.

Last edited by Dracae on Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Big Mumma007

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Fluffygirl now you are getting way ahead of urself here...If you had read what i said ..

I ALWAYS WENT TO GK FOR ADVICE...I HAVE NEVER STABBED GK IN THE BACK !!!!!!

HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE ME OF THAT..YOUR LAME TBH

As for not being in cc for a few weeks I posted on here about having to take time away because of REAL LIFE PROBLEMS !!!!

So get ur facts straight before you accuse me of anything..OK !!!!

Sorry gk you know i have always been there for you when i could but this is total bs now...all the best..goodlluck to you all..please take me off all swl related stuff...thankyou

Bye to all my friends ..

OH BTW FLUFFYGIRL THE REASON I LEFT W2LS WAS BEACAUSE I WANTED TO DEVOTE MY TIME TO HELPING SWL AND SWL2B...ANOTHER FACT YOU SHOULD GET STRAIGHT BEFORE SAYING SHIT ABOUT ME !!!!
Back to top Go down
Just 00 Her

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm

I agree with some of the things mumma said, fluffy, you just wrote 2 essays about our cc.. some of the things were definetly problems, and i think most of us realize it, and some are the things people are fighting over.. but the rest are completely untrue.. including this quote relating to mumma:

"Big Mumma just quit too. Fine. Mumma, you didnt play with us in like forever."

like mumma said, she announced to the cc that she had personal real life problems that she had to attend to and wouldnt be in the cc much at all during the next few weeks... she announced this after spending time day in and day out to help mainly swl2b but also swl grow and prosper countless hours playing with the clan, almost every time i logged in she was on (and i was on atleast once a day for a couple hours).. so please if you are going to keep ranting on about the cc, confirm what you are going to say with someone.. because it is evident that what you said about being in the cc with your "noob" account all the time is false.. don't go throwing around accusations left and right that are completely false.
Back to top Go down
rav486

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:28 pm

WOW....APPARENTLY FLUFF YOU EITHER HAVE NO CLUE OR YOU ARE BRAINWASHED BY SOMEONE WHO THINKS THEY DO HAVE A CLUE..EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE BIN IN CC EVERY SINGLE DAY KEEPING IT CLEAN AND TRYING TO KEEP IT CIVIL AND SO WHAT IF I WASNT IN W9 ATLEAST I WAS IN CC DOING MY JOB UNLIKE SOMEONE "DAISY" WHOM ALWAYS HAD HER PM OFF UNTILL A CERTAIN PEEP "DALL" LOGGED ON THEN OH THERE'S DAISY. AS FOR THE STANDING AT THE BANK DURING CRASHES..."L M F A O " ARE YOU KIDDING ME?? I ALWAYS CAME TO HELP WEN DALL PM'D ME TO HELP AND ALWAYS WERE IN GAMES TRYINGH TO HELP OR HELL GOING OPPOSITE WICH WAS ALOT TO LET SWL MEMBERS GET IN SO DONT GO THERE WITH THAT SHIT. FOR THE DRUNK COMMENT ... HOW DARE YOU..WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU GET OFF SAYING THAT????? YOU DONT KNOW ME OR MY LIFE SO THAT WAS JUST WRONG! AS FOR THE CO OWNER THING HMMM LAST I HEARD DALLS WORDS" IRISH QUIT AND FLUFFY NEVER PLAYS" JUST DAISY AND DALL.. DALL S WORDS AGAIN "I WANT YOU TO BE CO OWNER BUT DAISY SAID NO... ILL SPEAK TO HER LATE IN SPRING AGAIN ABOUT IT" GTA'S POST SAID IT ALL TO WELL.TY GTA . OH FORGOT BY THE WAY SURE I STARTED THIS AS IM SURE DAISY WAS REFERRING TO ME WEN SAID FOR THE PERSON SHUD STEP UP AND SAY IT.. WELL I AM..I SAID EVERYTHING WAT I SAID IN LAST MEETING AND TBH I DO NOT REGRET ANY OF IT..ITS ABOUT TIME SOME ONE HAD THE BALLS (SO TO SPEAK) TO SAY HOW IT REALLY IS... DAISY SURE YOUR A NICE PERSON..YEA TO SOME ONES FACE BUT WEN U TURN AROUND YOU BACK STAB THEM ... AS WHAT GTA SAID THAT MEETING B4 LAST DALL AND DAISY EASILY WANTED ME GONE..THAT SHUD JUST SHOW WHERE THERE PRIORITIES LIE..THEY WOULD RATHER HAVE A CC FULL OF DISLOYAL CRASHERS THEN LOYAL MEMBERS.

Last edited by rav486 on Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:08 pm

Yes Rav and I never talked about this, This is completely my feelings and what I have notice over time. I only have rav added to msn, which I don't log in to it very much. No Brain washing here, I don't get my daily swl cc gossip straight from daisy all twisted to how she wants ppl to believe it went down.

However I did get told eco was crashing us last night, that is true and I also recall that cc one time when I was on, crashing and messing with us. Everything else is all me.

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm

W O W i'm totally shocked on how people are acting, tbh its very childish dont you think,, Runescape is only a game, am i not right?? like come on people take a step back and really just remember its only a G A M E !!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:35 pm

I stopped reading at Fluffys second post. No offensive Fluffy, I just can't take all this info in from everyone then try to say what I feel.

I talked to three people, Dall and Fluffys other sibling, Irish/sparticas/colt, also Keen, and last Sir Mac. I came to a conclusion, not to read the rest, a lot is unsupported facts, mudslinging, hypocracy, contridiction, and spelling errors.

First, let's do this. Dall and Daisy are the two owners and as a lot of you could say rulers. I'm not going to defend any outside accuastions about them such as ranking friends or changing ftw for friends. "Absolute power corrupts abolutely" you may I am saying they are abusing their powers but I'm not. What I'm saying is, that quote is true, but daisy and dall did a very good job avoiding it.

GTA, Kat, Dracae, Ceeree, Rav, Fluffy, Rassdan, Mumma. Why is the only question. And it's the biggest question. First look at yourself. RuneScape is a game made by JaGex (Java Gaming Experts) designed to get people addicted to a game so they could kill spare time. We have all made the desicion to play this game for fun or w/e and may have got addicted. In this game, we played another mini game to help our character something to designed to keep us interested.

Soul Wars. We all started this with one mission. ZEAL. Zeal could help us make our avatars stronger helping us in various things in the game to keep us interested. The best method was to work with other high levels by starting a clan to get 3 zeal and win all the time rather then battling working alone with a lot of losses. Thus, the making of a clan.

You joined to get that zeal, then started enjoying the clan, and it's members and getting attatched. Then decided you wanted to help out with the clan, and as the only two true owners tried their best to discover every hard worker. They too, have friends, they too have lives, they too get distracted, they too have desires, they too are busy irl with education/work, and they too, are humans.

As time went our true problem came around. Ego, Ego led to jealousy, jealousy led to dislike and discomfort, and that led to all drama."I" think "I"'ve worked as hard or harder than soandso, and "I" think that this should go "my" way, the way "I" want it. The world doesn't revolve around you. Gkdall made his statement clear, "people get treated fairly, not equally". But, fair, is an opinion, who's to say what limits they have? You are not the owner of SWL, and if you were, could you lead this well? This fair? This long?

They do make mistakes, but it's rude to say, "Hey you dropped that dish, you're pathetic" or "Hey, you tripped, haha, you failure". They're humans!! You're fighting over mostly rankings, which wouldn't be here if a bunch of british people never made RuneScape! If you have an opinion share it, if you have an idea share it, if you think something can be changed for the better share it! If you don't like this clan you don't have to stay, I've always said I can't change your mind, Gkdall and Daisy run the clan off what they think is best for everyone!

Tell me, if you were in their position, would you ever make a mistake? If so, would you like to be harrassed for it? Stop the mudslinging, if you think someone should change the way they live at least be human about how you say it. There is no excuse to go over board and cuss about all of this, it's just a game in the end. Imagine, Gk and Daisy getting tons of pms daily, so many that when they get home from their daily routine they work on the clan for us until they have to log.

What if they don't? It isn't mean they're not dedicated, I'm 100% NONE of you stay on every day all day to non stop sacrifice EVERYTHING you can to HELP the clan not just yourself, your ego. If you were in their position, are you saying you'd NEVER not ONCE ever give a friend any slight advantage?? I don't know if they ever have done, and I'm sure they've done something like this, but you can't expect them to be perfect leaders. Before you start critizing, think first, if you could do any better, or if you've ever done any better.

As for Dall and Daisy, you can be the worst people in the world, but personally I've never seen you do something to have that title. They have made mistakes I've seen, "I" have gotten jealous, I have gotten upset, I have made mistakes. BUT I know, this is my fault, and being jealous will NEVER EVER solve the problem at hand. They 'seem' because I do not know, but what I've seen it seems, they are trying their best. They too have lives too live that they sacrifice for the clan.

Have you ever tried to notice hard workers? At times it's very hard! And everytime you do one thing good, you expect a million people to bow down to you as a god. Maybe it's not that extreme, but you have to give them airspace. If you really care about the clan, what does the rank matter? If you reach Lieutenant you can go to all leaders mmeetings and give ideas to help the clan. If you think others aren't worthy enough to aquire a star, tell the owners or don't vote for them. A lot of you want to avoid promoting leaders you think will not help us, just hurt. But even more of the time, it's jealousy. "soandso got a rank that fast! Unbelievable, it took me months to get there" "Wow I can't believe they just ranked him so fast" and these people ranked were helpful, people just got jealous, don't confuse it with everytime Gk and daisy made a mistake like the humans they are.

If you think they're hypocrites, I don't understand what you're trying to do. Who knows who is actually telling the truth or hiding behind lies. From what I see, I see two people trying their very best, and making mistakes. Some they thought they could do because they're owners, others honost mistakes. But remember they ARE the owners, it is their desicion overall to do what they want. What are their limits and who is to say what their limits are. By joining THEIR clan we agreed to follow THEIR rules.

Why are Daisy and Gk still in this clan if they're pretty much maxed, to get 139 cb? Not going to happen, they're here for the clan, they devote THEIR RS/spare time for the clan. IT's their LIFE. Take a second and look ofthe monitor screen go on. Look to your left and examine the ground, say your name where you live and your age. When you look back, remember this is a game, were here to have fun, all this was started because of ego.

You are all my friends, I'm not taking sides but I'm saying it how I see it. A lot of you wanted this massive change to take place in a split second. I'm not judging daisy or dalls abilities but I'm not sure they can handle all this, they put on their brave face, but we need to help them, we're all leaders.

I am neither on the owners side, or the rebelious leaders side. I am on the clans side, I want best for the clan, I won't bash people accuse other, perfect yourself before you perfect others! I actually had a plan for this little crisis thing going on with the owners power. It's a large stretch but it's an idea and I haven't seen others. Since they have no limits, but they do what is fair but can break it any time they want. The only thing I saw was Checks and Balances.

Just for a second think, If we truely, wanted this clan to last as long as possible, for even more people to join aswell, we need to make it stable, just like the united states. I don't know who will take this seriously or who is even still reading. But this isn't a joke. And I don't mean elect a president form the two houses of Congress and set up Courts, (unless it comes to that) we can still branch off the ideas. If you don't like this, ignore it, I'm only saying this because I want to help, not because I want to see some goofy idea become reality. Think about how stable things would be, but the hard work of making it too. If you want the result, you must first work. If you don't like this, please, tell me every idea you have.

Nobody has anything to complain about on a game that isn't real life. We all have a house, obviously food and water, and a computer with internet to access RuneScape and $5 a month to blow on membership. If you're not enjoying yourself I won't pity you or hesitate, leave, it's your desicion. But I hope you learned something, This is just a game, even though we put a lot of feelings into it, those feelings should only be positive. If you don't enjoy your time, you're wasting your time. A waste of time, is a waste of life.

Human were given the ability to reason for a reason, survival, not mudslinging, instead of inventing a nuclear warhead, find a cure for cancer. We all have these mistakes we must get over, the deadly sins aswell. Jealousy, ego, relationship, whatever the problem may be, of unfair advantages. Fair is opinion, nothing is clearly written down though, what's to expect? You expect too much of our leaders. It seems like every flaw they've ever made, is published into a book and presented on the big screen, with commentary. And what about you? Let's be realistic, they made the clan, not you. They started everything, not you. They should be able to do what they think is right, we also have the right to give our opinion, but if they do things to hurt the clan, they obviously don't care about it, but I can't see one problem that hurts the clan that they have left.

Until we realize that ego is the main problem and try to change ourselves, we cannot expect anyone else to be any better. Start with yourself, alter the ego and make sure what you're doing is 100% beneficial before you try to change others. This is my advice to you my friends, all that I wrote, sure I could have added ever flaw on how people contridicted themself, but it WON'T help! Start with the clan, think clan first, not "me" first.

"I'm not trying to offend you, I'm trying to tell the truth"
"The only thing that holds you back from what you attempt most to gain, is your mental attitude"
"People these days love to hate and hate to love"
" 'Technically' EVERYONE is correct" <(lame joke)
"Sacrificing time to devote it for a greater reason is someone one can't afford to miss"

"Faith is... Being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see"
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 pm

Btw I can't make it to the meeting, Good luck everyone.
Back to top Go down
Dracae

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:57 pm

I can only say: Killme asked me : please read my post, so I did.
But there's nothing to say that is not in my other posts, that he chose not to read.
I for one do not feel any of this applies to me, and doubt even killme does if he reads those posts, as far as the others.. that's all up to them.

Back to top Go down
godtoall1
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:50 pm

This is typical killme dracae, right off the bat.

He does that to everyone, hay read my post.

Killme is just rambling to feel self important like normal.

How ego and jealous plays in to what has been said, doesn't make sense.

O and killme you talked to 4 ppl not 3, just fyi, since you can comment on spelling errors. lol

Sir mac nothing against ya, but might read this post that you left not to long ago.
http://swlegends.forumotions.net/leader-only-thread-f10/im-done-t229.htm
Then come back and say the stuff you have said.

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:18 pm

SORRY BUT KILLME YOU DONT EVEN NO WATS GOING ON.. AS FOR SIR MAC "OFC" YOU WOULD SAY. OH BTW HOW COME U DELETED ME ON RAV? I MEAN IM STILL ADDED ON MY NOOB ACCOUNT ON UR FL..O WAIT DID YOU FORGET TO DELETE ME THERE COS U DIDNT NO IT WAS ME.
Back to top Go down
Killmenow101

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!   

Back to top Go down

How many leaders do we have to lose? Before something is changed!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
swlegends :: Archive-
Jump to: